Unknown Path ~ The two Worlds Prologue Miss Moon

by FlamingPhoenix

Prologue

Miss Moon

The sky is blue and clear of any clouds as I look over the calm kingdom I rule. It didn’t used to be this way. But that is a long story. A cool breeze blew through my long, wavy, black hair as I stand on the edge of the cliff face. There was once a time in my life when I didn’t get to have the pleasure of looking over a place as beautiful as this, or as peaceful. Closing my eyes I allow myself to fall into the sweet embrace of the wind. Until I heard footsteps coming towards me. Opening my dark purple colored eyes I look down the path that leads up to where I was standing.

Two kids ran up to me, their chests heaving as they bent down on their knees trying to catch their breath. Small beads of sweat ran down the kid’s faces.

Quickly I walked over to them and looked them over to see if they are hurt. “Are you two okay?” I asked as I looked over the little girl’s face. She looked over at her brother then they both nodded at me. Standing up I put my hands on my hips. “Then what are you two doing out of school?”

They both blinked a few times before the little boy spoke up his green eyes shining. “Well you see Miss Moon, our teacher Miss Tots is teaching us about the last Great War, The War of two Worlds. And My sister Emma and I were wondering if you could tell us about it?”

Emma nodded her head next to her brother her long brown hair flying all around her as she does. “Yeah! They leave everything out that is interesting in class. And Tom and I thought we could come ask someone that had lived through it.”

I looked down at the two kids and sigh. “I’m sure if you just asked your teacher she would tell you the full story after school.” I put my hands on my hips, giving the kids a slight glare.

Tom folded his arms over his white top, while his sister looked down at her pink shoes. “We’ve asked her things many times, but she always says we should pay more attention in class.” Tom wines, his forest green eyes holding a stern look to them.

I sigh as I rub the back of my neck, I knew there was no changing their minds. They are kids after all. And what harm could it be if I just told them about it? I sit down on the soft grass that grew on the ledge of the cliff. I patted the ground next to me beckoning the kids to come sit.

Tom and Emma slowly walked over to me and sat down. Emma looked a little nervous being so close to the edge. Her brother put a hand on her tanned shoulder, and gave her a wide toothy grin.

I look down at the two kids and ask. “Were would you like me to start?” I leaned pack on my hands as I look over their faces.

“At the very beginning!” Tom shouted with joy spreading his arms wide to explain what he meant. “Well when it all started for you that is.” He gave me a sheepish grin.

“Tell us how the war went for you Miss Moon.” Emma whispered, as she looks over her brother’s shoulder.

I hum to myself as I try and think of a good place to start. “It all started when I was about sixteen years old. I lived on my own.”

“Why?” Emma asked interrupting my talking.

I looked down at Emma and smiled at her. “My mother and Father died in a car existent when I was about ten years old.” I gave them a small smile. “Know where was I? Aaahhhaaa yes. I had no friends well except for one, and I didn’t really get out the house much, unless I was doing school, or work. You see kids I wasn’t the woman you see before you now. I didn’t even know of this world we now live in.”

“What! How could you not no?” Tom shouted standing up, his face covered in shock. His sister whispered to him to sit down and let me talk.

I laugh at Tom’s outburst. “I’ll get to that if you let me talk.”

Huffing the little boy plopped down onto the ground crossing his legs. “Can you start with the story then?”

I nod my head and begin telling my story.

Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:54 am
Dossereana wrote a review...

Hi @FlamingPhoenix I am here to do a review on your story so lets get straight into it, so really this was grate to read sis, Oh by the way I don't no if this is going to be quick or long so just be warned. okay now I really like Miss Moon she seams like a really nice person, that is good at come farting children.

The sky is blue and clear of any clouds as I look over the calm kingdom I rule. It didn’t used to be this way. But that is a long story.
Wow grate start to the story here, I am getting a really good image here, its greatly described.
There was once a time in my life when I didn’t get to have the pleasure of looking over a place as beautiful as this, or as peaceful.
This is all ready getting really adventures and interesting. Well all I can really say is that its really a grate thing to read when your looked for something cool.
I also don't see anything wrong with it, there are no spelling mistakes, and anyways I can see that @itsCate pointed all that out all ready. I guess that you also all ready fixed all that anyway. Well this was grate to read, I look forward to reading more of it. I sore a lot of imoshens in it, but also a lot of images, and you description was excellent.

So that is all that I can say about this, So keep up the grate work on it, I am looked forward to reading chapter one. :D

@EagleFly Out To Seek And Kill

Thanks for the really kind words Eagle. I'll let you know when I post the next chapter.

Dossereana says...

No problem or rush. :D

itsCate wrote a review...

Hello Cate here to give you a review.

I am going to just get into this.

So to start off you have a wonderful start to a great adventure. But is did notice some things that were wrong with the story. So first of all,

"But that is a long story.A cool breeze blew through my long"

There needs to be a space between the Story and a cool breeze. Also you spelled pleasure wrong, simple mistake. The biggest thing for me was that when you described the siblings Tom and Emma in the beginning, you didn't say they were siblings. Because As you described it she didn't know who they were.

Small beads of sweat ran done the kid’s faces.

*Down

Anyway great story here. I enjoyed it Keep it up.

love from, Cate

Thanks you so much for pointing those silly mistakes out, I went and fixed them all. Again thanks for your help.

itsCate says...

No problem! I loved it.

Facebook is that cockroach that you just can't kill
— Gravity