Home » Literary works » Novel / Chapter » General

Tony. Episodes of a dillusional man. Part 2

by Black Ghost

Today I felt like buying a game. I was bored with the one I was playing now that was called "EXTREME BMX RACING, WHOOOAAAHH!" Extremely horrendous Title in my opinion.(wonder what "in" means?) So anyway I got in my car and after getting about 4 tickets I arrived at a game store called.j

"Games and stuff and things JUST BUY SOMETHING!". Makes you feel comfortable going in.

I went in and looked for a cool game. I ended up holding about five of them because i couldn't decide which one I wanted.

I piled them up on the checkout desk in front of this guy who had really bad acne.(consuming his face,poor thing) I asked him if he'd discovered special medications for it.

"I don't believe in MEDICINE." he said.

"That's apparent." I replied.

"Look are you gonna buy something." he said impatiently.

I got offended.

"is that how you talk to your customers? i 'd like to see your manager." I said

"I AM the manager." he said.

"Well you should tell your employee with the bad acne to cut his sass down!" i yelled.

"Sir do you want me to throw you out?" he said angrily.

"no, not really." i said

"well then, buy somehting!"he also yelled

"FINE. I will." I said even louder and shoved the games at him.

"WELL THAT WILL BE $210.59!" he yelled still louder.

"oh gee let me check my wallet." i said calmly."sheesh your horrible acne must have caused me some amnesia cuz i forgot where I put my wallet. Can i pay for these later?"

"No!" he said. i think his acne shifted, eww.

I then leaned in close to him.

"what if i told you I HAD to have these games. what would you say to that?" I whispered.

He also leaned in."I'd say no."

I nodded. "I see."

Then I added."Can't you just give to me, for ol' time sake."

"What old time!" he shouted. "I don't know you!"

"Do you want to know me?" I said

"No" he said.

"well fine, because i have an acne limit on my friends and you've exceeded about 20 friends worth, so i'm leaving."

"good"

SO, I left.

Guess I don't have any games. Oh well, theres always reading.

deleted6 says...

Oh sheesh that is so great, it's like that comic American Splendour.

Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:24 am
Tropicana says...

Same comments as before minus the "As an American...." Absolutely Genius *appauldes till hands kill and are totally red and have lost the feeling in the tips of the fingers* I LOVE IT!!!!

I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl