The Sharing In Power

by Rahul

Its a story of girl Eva Lyons, who along with her friends live a happy, peaceful life but one day she with her friends Alain,Ryan and KIsha where they all discover that they exhibit some special powers and are chosen to kill an evil wizard Lilaha,

The story has all genres romance, horror, fiction, thrill an adventure. It will be love by today's teens

Okay...so this is....well I'm not entirely sure what this is. This doesn't sound like it has enough information for it to be really called a summary, but then it also isn't necessarily the same style as a blurb, this is kind of a inbetween where it can't quite qualify for either so I don't quite know how to review it, but I will try and review this one as if it were a blurb.

Soo..thinking in those terms, this premise seems to be an interesting enough one there. People living their normal lives suddenly gaining power isn't exactly the most unique idea ever, but it can definitely have a unique spin put on it. The idea of them immediately being ordered to kill some sort of evil wizard person is also very intriguing there. This is potentially the main selling point of this whole piece right here.

Uhhh, the last bit there is the most awkward sounding part. It seems like you're starting the genre this work will fall under and the targeted audience but that doesn't necessarily fit well with a blurb or a summary so that's a touch off there.

Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:57 am
IsItLove wrote a review...

Hi I think you need to add a little more than just a blurb to get people interested.

You need to remove the second capital here:

KIsha

There shouldn't be a commar here, it should be a full stop:
Lilaha,

You need to add a full stop here as it is the end of a sentence:
It will be love by today's teensIt will be love by today's teens
And all though it is catchy it sounds a bit bigheaded to say this about your own writing. I am looking forward to reading you work but you definatly need to add more. :)

Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:54 am
AngelKnight900 wrote a review...

Hmmm I'm interested in this story but I think that this little explanation of the story could just be used for the novel's profile and placed where the plot is or if you like it like this, it would have been better if you added more description and depth into this little summary so you could reel in the reader. I'm open to many books and not every reader is like that. If you want to get readers out of different genres to read your book which consists of a lot, than be more descriptive. Good luck and keep writing.

When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool, you end up looking like a moron instead.
— Robin Hobb