Written on the bus, while it was raining....

by thegirlwhofateloves

Deleted, gone, finished...nada.

Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:44 am

*bows*
*then falls over*

Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:05 pm
Fireweed wrote a review...

i like the idea of writing a poem on the bus. very original. the poem, however, was nice but not especially unique or memorable. perhaps if you made it longer and maybe used more interesting vocabulary, it would stand out more. but i did like this; its sweet like Jennafina said, and i also agree that the last line was great, the best line in my opinion. great way to wrap up the poem...

Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:09 am
Jennafina wrote a review...

I like it! Its short, but sweet in a depressing sort of way. Hmm.. That doesn't make sense, does it. I can feel the motion of the bus.

The only thing I would sugest is not repeating tears twice in two lines. You might want to think about playing with the order of the lines, so its not so repetitive up there.

Even the wipers can't drive my tears away.

That is my favorite line, although I'd put them, insead of my tears.

Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:12 pm
Brian wrote a review...

Gotta give replies time. Took over 48 hours for me to get the first review on my most recent story. You can also get people to review me by thanking them with points for the review. Although, don't give me points! I always just give 'em back.

Moving on...

"It makes me weep like the clouds "
Using a pronoun (it) when before you were using adjectives like "glistening" and "cold" made this line sound very much broken from the rest of the poem. You should try rewording it so as to get rid of any pronouns.

I thought that this was done pretty well. I like the descriptive lines you got, and everything flows except for that one line that I already mentioned.

Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:12 pm

:shock: *big puppy dog eyes*................................................................................................???????????????????

I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest