EARLY HOPE

by ATOM

When they run,

the in old,

lovers of the crying man own

for if own the soon,

never mind you're jailed in prison my son by wrong.

west to east,

brighter burning fading say

though I REALISED to pray,

heaven is dead for none on risk 

as to fix 

dignity denies and racism born.

Then I VIEW it ,

it obeys the face it realizes next along todays and two days earning nice

war against themselves 

best I can,

to better itself 

resist,

lovely holy them and then

ending of story begins

EARLY HOPE

next to you

complete ! due to remains, few to you

ZayZayAG wrote a review...

Title: A Stirring Reflection on Resilience and Renewal: "EARLY HOPE"

"EARLY HOPE" is a poignant and thought-provoking poem that navigates the complexities of human emotion and societal struggle with a sense of resilience and renewal. Through evocative imagery and lyrical language, the poet captures the essence of hope amidst adversity, offering a compelling narrative that resonates deeply with the reader.

The poem opens with a sense of urgency, as the protagonist observes the world around them in turmoil. The imagery of running and crying sets a tone of unrest, highlighting the pervasive sense of unease that permeates society. Yet, amidst the chaos, there is a glimmer of hope, symbolized by the refrain "EARLY HOPE."

Central to the poem is the theme of resilience in the face of adversity. The protagonist confronts the harsh realities of injustice and prejudice, yet refuses to succumb to despair. Instead, they find solace in the power of faith and self-discovery, symbolized by the realization that "heaven is dead for none on risk." This realization serves as a catalyst for transformation, inspiring the protagonist to resist oppression and strive for a better future.

The poem's structure is both fluid and dynamic, reflecting the ebb and flow of human experience. The repetition of phrases and motifs adds depth and resonance to the narrative, reinforcing the central themes of perseverance and hope. Through juxtaposition and contrast, the poet skillfully navigates the complexities of emotion, inviting the reader to contemplate the interplay between darkness and light, despair and renewal.

In the final stanza, the tone shifts, as the protagonist finds comfort and companionship in the presence of a loved one. The image of being "next to you" evokes a sense of unity and belonging, offering a glimmer of hope in the face of uncertainty. The poem concludes with a sense of completeness and fulfillment, as the protagonist embraces the transformative power of love and connection.

In conclusion, "EARLY HOPE" is a stirring reflection on the resilience of the human spirit and the transformative power of hope. Through its evocative imagery and lyrical language, the poem invites readers to contemplate the complexities of human experience and find solace in the enduring pursuit of a better tomorrow. It is a testament to the enduring power of hope to overcome even the darkest of days.

“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester