Home » Literary works » Art » Humor

E - Everyone Mature Content

The Holy Ghost spell !!

by Chxkra2.O

Has he done something great for you? YES he has!

Thy comes forward in many forms, could be an object or your dark shadows. But do you listen to the voice within? No as it fades into a different dimension A world we fear in our minds. But does he do this on purpose? NO! He is challenging your mind. Challenge the mind you say Chxkra.hun? Yah Challenging your mind to put your foot in the new dimensions see where you come from and aim at what you running for.

Ever thought of The Sims (PlayStation/ mobile game) . A virtual game that teaches you as a human how to live Pretty crazy right? Now ever come to mind that someone above is controlling you as you are controlling that game? The life choices made and will be made? The food we consume , the habits we picked out on. We’ll guess what you in control of your own life therefore he takes you into a place that challenges you to expend your choices, relive the moment and burn that bridge.

Those Milky-way doors or Money tree doors could be yours , if you let your mind be open to doing new things ,letting go of negativity , unnecessary noise that blocks your mind, anger and any spoken disease. CHALLENGE your mind to be a better you for a strong you.

The ghost spell are our unspoken challenges we are faced with bottling it up in side. What ever makes you happy open that door overcome your challenges and create new ones that will benefit you.

copyright reserved : Chxkra2.O©️2022

Huh.I never read anything like this.It’s nice.We all want to do something in life.We all want to make an impact.The question is:Do we have it in us? I also liked The Sims reference because I used to play it,but then it got exhausting so I deleted it.Yeah,this was cool.I hope that you have an amazing day/night.

Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence