Home » Literary works » Poetry » Fanfiction

"It"

by Kelisot

So I just recently read a Shounen Ai series called Hikaru ga Shinda Natsu, and I'll say that I sort of got an inspiration to make a haiku about it. I recommend the series for horror and supernatural fans (And maybe to the fudanshi and fujoshi hehe), it's still ongoing but really good for me, personally. You don't have to know anything about the series to fully understand these haikus. I believe that anyone who reads this can get a hint of what happens in this story...

(Also comment a review, give a like to this piece, and kudos if you found this piece of writing satisfactory.)

=====

I feel your insides
Hellish organs and blemish
But I still embrace

AriesBookworm wrote a review...

It seems like this haiku is about someone has fallen in love with, or became friends, with someone who has mental problems or someone or has a bad reputation and most people do not trust. I get this from the line "Hellish organs and blemish but I still embrace". It seems like this person knows what they are getting into by being with this person but they are also ready to deal with all their problems.

Kelisot says...

;)

I don’t watch anime,so I googled the anime.I have a little bit of background knowledge of it.But even reading the haiku with absolutely no idea of the anime,I would guess that this is about someone who is in a forceful and toxic relationship,yet still wants it to keep going even though it’s painful.Am I right? I hope you have an amazing and awesome day and night.

Kelisot says...

That's like the literal plot lmao
you are right

Ooh okay!

Kelisot says...

ignore this comment please i don't know how i made this comment after i pressed submit accidentally
:sob:

Does anyone know who to delete comments made by accident? Do I just PM an admin???

Bananas
— looseleaf