I’m Daiyu

by SalemReine

Yeah uh… this is meant to be sung to the tune of the Caillou theme song. I’m so sorry. This has violence in it so TW. 

Daiyu, what are you doing?! Stop!

Raising my gun and then

Pulling the trigger and

Watching blood splatter

I’m Daiyu

Walking away don’t let

Anyone see me yet

Pushing away regret

Daiyu

My world is burning

Living in hell

I’m causing the fires

What am I doing?!

God someone help me please

Can’t stop the killing sprees

Drowning in blood

I’m Daiyu

Daiyu

Daiyu

I’m Daiyu

Help me

Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:10 am
TheWordsOfWolf wrote a review...

Petition to make a tv show with this as the theme song. I know a guy who knows a guy who owns a card board box company so set design is covered.
so twisted so dark.
did I forget to introduce myself? I'm Wolf here to (gain points) review your song cause thats just the kind of friendly wolf I am and I have nothing more to do with my time and where was I going with this? oh right
WREN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell us more about DAIYU
Daiyu
I'm Daiyu
and Murder makes me happyyyyy
HA

Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:51 am
IAmKai wrote a review...

Hello. I need someone to sing this over the instrumental from the tv show and post it to YouTube because it is simply terrifying and who does not love what is terrifying. I am Kai and I am here to review this for you.
I do not have very much experience in reviewing songs but I will give it a shot.
First off I love you you used the bold words to add emphasis.
It’s is twisted and bloody and leaves me wanting to know more of this twisted individual called Daiyu

Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:49 pm

This was an interesting song.I would like to know more about this character and what caused them to be so murderous.Maybe they regret hurting others,but can’t help it? Maybe they just need some serious help? I could feel all the emotion coming from the simple lyrics,the cry for help blazing through the song.Overall,I enjoyed this poem.I hope you have a lovely day/night.

Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:23 pm
Kz says...

This WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My one true aspiration in life is to make it into the quote gen.
— avianwings47