Telling my paper and pen

by Anniepoo103

Apparently, I have an attitude, or at least that's what my mother says. She has no idea how sad I am.I have no idea how to explain the way my heart and soul are aching right now. She always yells, it is like she is draining the life out of soul. 

I want to cry, let it all out get rid of my burdens. I want to tell someone, I want them to support me. I currently have one friend but it seems as if we are drifting apart. I just want someone to comfort me, to hug me and tell me that everything is alright. That is why I am telling my paper and pen. Writing sets my soul free and gets from my life. In a way writing is freedom, I can write what I want to, and I know that no matter what I can depend on through my stories and poems.

Hey there, Annie! How are you enjoying this site? Madness, isn't it? :D Anyway, I'm Mialynire, it's review day and I may end up leaving a review for you!

Well, now, your work! I totally understand what you are trying to say here. Actually, I can even relate! In fact, many of the readers would be able to relate! Life can be hard sometimes, especially when it's already strange! Sometimes, we can feel like not being able to take it anymore and more or less, everyone experiences these situations. We get tired of reality. Family is important, I know but sometimes, it overwhelms us. Sometimes, you can say how do you feel, it seems impossible, even not to your closest ones. If you try, it just turns out being a catastrophe! xD I'm telling because I'm having one of those days. ^^ I seem to relate to this:

I want to cry, let it all out get rid of my burdens. I want to tell someone, I want them to support me.

Moreover, I can relate to your paper and pen attachment too. Mind if I share my own experience a little? Recently, I've just been so weird and distanced myself from almost everyone and I just don't have any big reasons either. I just feel like that and I can't help it. .-. It's confusing even to me. And, now almost all friends hate me... They think I don't care. But, that's not true. So, sometimes, I can feel my head heavy with all these and guess what i do? I pick my pen up and write! It isn't necessarily anything that makes sense, it's just whatever comes in my kind. It's not organized poetry, well-thought story, it's just what I feel. And, so far, it's a success, all right! <3 I feel a lot more lighter. So, totally relatable!

So, yeeeeah! Paper and pen, they do help! Keep having fun with them and happy writing! Big love~ xx

Also, hello from my team, Team Jawbreaker! :D

Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:37 am
Arouet wrote a review...

Well, putting your emotions on paper is definitely better than keeping it bottled up, believe me.
You are definitely a young adolescent considering the way you use your words (no offense, just easy to pick up). This is very natural for a person your age, when you get older you'll either understand your mother's reasons for yelling at you or hopefully you will get rid of your resentment for your mother because you realise there must be something triggering her anger other than you. Open your mind, life is tough, perhaps your mother is struggling and can't stand to get home to more "drama".

Respect your mom, keep writing, everything will be just fine eventually.

DM me if you'd like to speak privately.

Have a biscuit, Potter.
— Professor McGonagall