I will publish characters!

by Pinkiegirl13

Fuck it! I will stop publish characters! Damn!

IamTraunt wrote a review...

Firstly, it should be 'publishing' and secondly, this is a writing society, not a ranting society. You should really take into consideration that there are young writers on here, some 11 years old and younger - what kind of example are you setting when you swear and rage? You are not setting a good example. You're wasting your points posting ridiculous things such as this! When you have something to say, don't bother ranting on here, its a waste of your time and a waste of ours. If you have a problem, talk to your parents or another family member. Please don't be so vulgar. We don't appreciate that language on here. This site is about writing stories, poetry, music, novel chapters; ect, not pathetic attempts for sympathy. You begin raging and now you've set me off.
It is disappointing, Pinkie, very.

Pinkiegirl13 says...

Shut up!

IamTraunt says...

You can't tell me what to do, Pinkie. You get to rant, I get to mention how vulgar your comment is.

Pinkiegirl13 says...

Screw you, man.

IamTraunt says...

Why be so aggressive? You could have so much fun on this site. It's sad to see you be so uncaring. I know I'm not the only one who has got the backlash of your comments.

Pinkiegirl13 says...

You know what is sad....talking to you guys...

IamTraunt says...

Its not sad at all. Not if you strike up a good conversation. This repulsed me, not drew me in. We could've been friends.

Pinkiegirl13 says...

I don't want friends on here! And I don't like you anyway.

IamTraunt says...

Your loss.

Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:41 am
Elinor565 says...

You ought not to be spewing profanities about as if this were twitter. It's a writers website. We write. We do not randomly burst out vulgar words. If you want to speak so, do it somewhere else.
Regards,
Elinor
Ps Meaning no offense, of course.

Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:22 am
Aley wrote a review...

Hi Pinkie, so I reviewed one of your other characters.

I actually find this kind of funny because not only can you see this as writing as a character, but you can get a lot of description about the character out of it. I think I'll work on that now.

So overall, I think this character is a secretive recluse who's really upset about you trying to find out information about them to post up here, am I right? If I'm not I'm sorry for taking this the wrong way. I sort of see it as an argument between you and your character though. The character profile I'd create for this person would be as follows:

Name: Unknown
Age: Unknown
Gender: Unknown
Personality: Highly secretive and aggressive to maintain their identity as a secret. They do not like people prying into their history, their lives, or their attitudes. If someone does start prying too far, they try to kill them probably, and that's why there's so much blank here. Unfortunately because of the reclusive nature, and not wanting to die, there's not much else we can really tell about their history, so it's all personality. They're probably really sneaky, and maybe even kind of open.

I get this because your original intent was to publish the character, but upon attempting to weasel information out of them, they didn't provide anything. That probably means that you started the interview of getting to know you, and failed miserably by sidesteps. This makes the character super intelligent, and sneaky. You get to the point where you attempt to write a character profile about them behind their back "F*k it! I will stop publishing characters!" and when that still doesn't make them open up, you result in "D*mn!" kind of like your plot was foiled again.

I suppose in total, I'd say your character is going to be an amazing discovery during the actual book, and I highly recommend you flesh them out in your own mind and include them!

This review courtesy of

Pinkiegirl13 says...

This is not a character. It is me being mad.

AdmiralKat wrote a review...

Pinkie? What's wrong. First you need to take this down. You have great characters, you just need to practice. Second, we all have bad days, just talk to me. Okay? If you have these sort of feelings, publish it in a poem and don't make it like this. Also, when you make a poem, disguise the fact it refers to you. You can exaggerate that. You shouldn't care what other people think because they are jerks. Don't have something like this! I posted a poem about how I feel and it made the front of the website. Poems are the answer.

TheCrimsonLady says...

Please don't post things like this. No one is telling you not to, and a lot of people publish character descriptions. First of all, your rating is wrong, it should be 18+. Second of all, this NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED. Please remove this so that we can keep this site friendly and use it as it is meant to be used. If you have a problem with someone, tell a moderator or confront them (politely) yourself.

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx