16+ Language Mature Content

People that i know from my head~Chapter 1

by Pinkiegirl13

Warning: This work has been rated 16+ for language and mature content.

In her Eryka's dream, she was walking in the world of her imagination. It was bright and white for her to know where she is. There's no one there and any colors to see. Then, there was a high feminine voice out of the blue.

"Eryka....?"

Eryka looked around for the voice. "Who said that? Are you in here?"

The woman appeared from the white room and walked toward her. She has red hair and pink eyes with a pale skin. She was thinner as Eryka. She has a pink shirt and blue pants. Eryka stared at her with shocked. Her character from YWS is only one in her imagination land.

"P-P-Pinkie...? How are you the only one in here?" asked Eryka.

"Eryka, you need to leave here..." Pinkie said, ignoring her question.

"W-what?! P-P-Pinkie, wh-what are you talking about?!" Eryka stuttered.

"Go!!!" Pinkie pointed at Eryka as the shadows crept from the walls. Eryka was pulled back from Pinkie faster than ever. She didn't see her anymore while her imagination land turned into darkness. Then, she was blacked out.

Suddenly, Eryka woke up with a grasp that escaped from her mouth. She sat up to see her huge bedroom. She looked at her clock to see what time it is. It was 12:45 pm in the afternoon. She put her hands on her head.

"Fuck...not again..." (I can't italic on this laptop. Sorry) Eryka thought.

In therapy, Eryka's therapist, Mr. Green, looked up and down at her with a lust as Eryka talked about her dream. She has long, black sexy legs and big boobs. He has wanted her since he met her. He always think about her and has sexual fantasy of him making love to her. Then, he heard Eryka's voice.

"Mr.Green?" Eryka said with her eyebrow raised up.

Mr.Green snapped out of his fantasy. "Y-Yes?" He replied.

"Did you hear what I said? I said that my dreams are turning worse."

"Oh, okay, Eryka. I guess that your dreams are just dreams. You know, people has good dreams, bad dreams, or nothing at all. You need to know how you as a beautiful, smart woman to get over those dreams and move on." Mr. Green puts his hand on her lap. Eryka stared at him into his brown eyes.

"Okay...." Eryka said in a soft voice.

As Eryka was walking out the huge building, her phone rang loudly to hear. She pulled it out from her purse and see who it is. The person who is calling is her older sister, Eryelle. She answered and said, "Hello."

"Hey, shrinky baby! How are you doing?" said Eryelle happily.

"I just went into the therapy. Now I am going to my meeting."

"Damn, my little sister still being crazy while she is famous. Ain't that cute?" Eryelle said in sarcastically.

"Shut up, Eryelle. I am going to stop thinking about it anymore. I will focus on writing and my life. Nothing will stop me from doing i-" Eryka got cut off by a woman's voice.

"Excuse me?"

Eryka stared at the direction of the woman's voice and saw her character, Pinkie, standing beside her. Eryka let out a grasp when she saw her. Pinkie smiled at her and said, "Hi, Eryka. How are you today?"

A/N: This is my bad chapter. Hope you enjoy it. Not!

Sylar wrote a review...

Hello Pinkiegirl13! This is icannothearthings for a short review. Happy review day!

I thought this was an interesting piece. I really want to keep reading, and I hope you put up more chapters as soon as possible. Now, I'm going to review in nitpicks and then I'm just going to give you a general content review:

"In her Eryka's dream, she was walking in the world of her imagination." Is it "her" dream or "Eryka's" dream? That's really weird.

"There's no one there and any colors to see." WHAT?!?!?!?!? This line makes no sense. You should really look over this stuff before you post it.

"Her character from YWS is only one in her imagination land." Did you mean "Her character from YWS is the only one in her imagination land."?? Because it doesn't make sense.

"(I can't italic on this laptop. Sorry) Eryka thought." Um, what?

"He always think about her . . ." Did you mean "He always thinks about her . . ."?? Because it doesn't make any sense.

"Oh, okay, Eryka. I guess that your dreams are just dreams. You know, people has good dreams, bad dreams, or nothing at all. You need to know how you as a beautiful, smart woman to get over those dreams and move on." This guy's a terrible therapist. He should probably talk to her about the dreams, even if he is a total pedo. He's still a therapist!

"As Eryka was walking out the huge building, her phone rang loudly to hear." Yes, phones ring loudly. People hear them. I don't think you need to say that her phone rang loudly.

"A/N: This is my bad chapter. Hope you enjoy it. Not!" What does that even mean?

So, this story pretty much makes no sense and is half confusing, half creepy. Everything in the story should happen for a reason. Just remember that.

Try to look over some more, okay?

VIVA LE VERDE AND HAPPY REVIEW DAY FROM ICANNOTHEARTHINGS!!!!!!!!!

Pinkiegirl13 says...

I know it is a bad chapter. Glad you enjoy

Sassafras wrote a review...

Hey Pinkie!

I'm going to say that you have an interesting plot line going here, Pinkie. The idea of someone from a fantasy world coming into real life is fun to think about. I don't know what I'd do if one of my characters approached me in the street one day. I do have some problems though, most of them involving your writing style.

I'm sure you heard of a thing called "Show, Don't Tell". When you write, you're telling you reader what you character is doing instead of showing us. Instead of saying, to use an example from your piece, "He wanted her ever since he met her", you could describe the way he looks at her, or how he leans closer to her, etc. Do you see what I mean? Describe the actions of your characters in order to show us what they're feeling. That way you writing will be more full and engaging, also your reader will have a chance to dive deeper into the mind of your characters and become more attached to them.

There are also some grammatical problems. You tend to change tenses a lot, and it becomes confusing really quickly. Either stick to past or present tense.

I'm hoping in future chapters you will give more flesh and life to your story, because while the plot line sounds good so far, you need more than that to carry a novel. What you have here is a good skeleton, but there needs to be some meat on these bones. If you need any further help you know where to find me.

-RP

rawrafied wrote a review...

'Ello~~~! Rawrafied here, your fellow Rugido Sol teammate. I'm going to read this line by line and pull out anything that catches my eye, okay? :3

In her Eryka's dream,
So, right off the bat you've confused me (which is a shame, because this is a great starting. Is 'her' and 'Eryka' the same person? Or is Eryka a property of 'her'? If they are the same, put commas around 'Eryka's'. But, from what I've read following, you give introduction to her name early enough on that I would suggest removing 'Eryka' her to avoid confusion and redundancy.

It was bright and white for her to know where she is.
Put 'too' between 'was' and 'bright' to imply it hindering her ability to know her location. Also, 'bright' and 'white' sound like generic descriptions and 'is' should be 'was' for tense agreement.

There's no one there and any colors to see.
Again, tense agreement. 'There's' should be 'there was'. Also, agree with below, 'and' should be 'or'.

with a pale skin.
Remove 'a'.

She was thinner as Eryka.
Should be 'than' not 'as'.

She has a pink shirt and blue pants. Eryka stared at her with shocked. Her character from YWS is only one in her imagination land.
More tense agreement issues. As of this point on, I'm going to stop calling them out. 'Has' should be 'had', 'shocked' should be 'shock', 'is' should be 'was'.

Suddenly, Eryka woke up with a grasp that escaped from her mouth.
Should be 'gasp' not 'grasp'.

If you want to do a thought, you can just use single quotes instead of italics.

You need to know how you as a beautiful
Should be 'are' not 'as'.

Eryelle said in sarcastically.
Remove 'in'.

I will focus on writing and my life. Nothing will stop me from doing i-"
Should be two hyphens for interruption and a comma after because it has a speech tag.

As for the plot so far. Even though it's been done before, the plot of a character becoming tangible is still very interesting and can be done in so many different angles. One of which is a question of whether she Eryka see's Pinkie or not, given that she is seeing a therapist. Speaking of the therapist, the whole 'therapist lusting after patient' thing is overdone. And given her looks and the way he treats her, you've think she'd recognize the signs and would get a new therapist.

Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:24 am
Kanome wrote a review...

Hello, Pinkie.
Kanome here with a review for you.

Overall, I like this story so far. I honestly think this is interesting to me, and probably to your future readers.
Time for nitpicks:

Okay, this sentence is sort of wrong. It should be more like this:

There's no one there or any colors to see

Secondly, these sentences needs a bit of a rewrite and revision. When your describing a person's appearance, you need to give a little imagery. Plus, I believe you can merge this sentences in a way that makes sense. Also, describing one of your characters. Also, you put 'shocked' instead of 'shock'.
She has red hair and pink eyes with a pale skin. She was thinner as Eryka. She has a pink shirt and blue pants. Eryka stared at her with shock. Her character from YWS is only one in her imagination land.

In this sentence, it's 'gasp', not 'grasp'...
Suddenly, Eryka woke up with a gasp that escaped from her mouth.

Also, I noticed that you have trouble using this bbcodes.
For the italics, just basically put Insert word here
That's all there is to you.
I personally do like this story line. It's just needs to be edited and revised, that's all.
Keep up the great work.
I can't wait to read the next chapter c:

P.S - I hope I wasn't too harsh on you. If I was, let me know okay?

Well, the only way to start is by starting
— AvantCoffee