Home » Forums » Welcome » Welcome Mat

The Buddy System

586 Reviews

Reviews: 586
Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:55 pm
View Likes
LadyBird says...

@popsicles

Unfortunately no. The mobile site is a bit glitchy at times but works pretty well for the most part. Unless you're writing epic storybook posts, it really isn't much of an issue.
You can access the forums by using Tapatalk but that doesn't allow you into the Green Room or any of the other rad parts of the site. Here's the link to the forum where that is discussed. YWS: Now with TapaTalk! (almost, but not quite, a YWS app)
Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong
West Virginia
Mountain mamma, take me home
Country roads
Take me to my KOTGR Log, my Order of the Ravens, my WRFF
and my Squills page.

Elizabeth --> Lizz --> Birdie

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:57 pm
FalconerGal9086 says...

Unfortunately, no :l, @popsicles
"There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed." - Ernest Hemmingway

"A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit." - Richard Bach

Random avatar

Reviews: 17
Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:14 pm
popsicles says...

FalconryGirl9086 wrote:Unfortunately, no :l, @popsicles

okay that's bad :)
MUSIC IS LIFE

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:25 pm
View Likes
woahhitherepal says...

name: Adrian but you can call me pal

what you write: poetry
what you review: literally only poetry

what you read: im a huge harry potter nerd, lots of manga and rupi kaur or you know just poetry in general .

your "specialty": making the words i feel fall into sentences that hopefully other people can relate to (:

what times you are online: im on here a lot mainly around 3:30-10:30 pm EST

five random things about yourself: OH MAN
1: im a musician i play clarinet, piano, ukulele,guitar and i sing sometimes
2: im in marching band
3: i cant write anything other than poetry. like i seriously struggle with it
4: IM THE WORLDS BIGGEST MEME AND I SHOULDNT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY
5: i have three little doggos and i love them very much

anything you'd prefer not to read: i will read anything 1: if its not horror and 2: you convince me its good enough for me to read it.
PM if you're interested i would love to help you my pals (:
im gay

205 Reviews

Reviews: 205
Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:57 pm
Flumadiddle says...

Name - Flumadiddle but you can call me E.E
Age - 14

Review - I LOVE to review poetry and if you want, recommend your story to me, be it short or a novel!

Writing- I write poetry and focus many on my novel Something More, Something Unique.

Reading - What ever I can get my hands on. Favorite books series is the HP series and my favorite book is The Catcher In The Rye.

Special stuff (maybe?) - I don't really think I have a specialty but I have gotten some good praise on my poetry and my novel.

Random thing about me - (OOOOOOHHHH MANNN HERE WE GO)
1. I am a huge gamer. You wanna talk Overwatch? Fudge yeah! Skyrim, for a fellow Dovahkin, gladly!
2. I read. A lot. My new record for the Harry Potter series would be three days. (How about you @woahtherepal?)
3. I like cocoa. And the Grim reaper so naturally, they are both part of my persona on this site. *Grim waves from background and hands me some cocoa.*
4. *Sips cocoa* Hmm, what else? OH! My favorite holiday is Halloween.
5. Lastly, am a rather odd person. I know that might sound normal but trust me, I am not the normal female. Its my personality I guess.
6. Extra thing - I like memes. (Hint - send me random memes. Seriously, do it.)
Time on the site - I am on between 3:00pm and 10:00pm on school nights while weekends, its all over the place.

Odd stuff - Have a question? PM me! Wanna read my poems or novel? Go to my profile and check out my Portfolio! I am willing to help any new member so please, speak up!

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Thu May 17, 2018 12:12 am
View Likes
manilla says...

Yay! Mentoring!

--

name: Manilla. Manilla Folder. Mani.

what you write: Fantasy, action, science fiction, freeverse poetry, general poetry

what you review: Fantasy, action, science fiction, freeverse poetry, general poetry, realistic fiction, historical fiction, any type of fiction (except for things listed below)

what you read: Things I review :)

your "specialty": Punctuation/grammar/spelling/vocab/conventions, prose, action scenes....I'm still trying to figure myself out, but things prominent throughout the entire book like character dev are things I'm still working out myself.

what times you are online: All in Central Time: Around after 3:40 to as late as 9:00 PM. I poke around those times.

five random things about yourself:
1. I'm a published author! *unhumble* I have won a Scholastic Writing award! *unhumble*

2. I enjoy cats and dogs and animals and such.

3. I have a cat!

4. I'm a casual anime fan.

5. miraculousladybugismyjam.

anything you'd prefer not to read: Mature content, heavy violence (to which the levels I will deem myself) nonfiction, politics, reviews, essays
The official manila folder of the realm of Yewis - Knight of the Green Room.

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown