Username or E-mail:
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Read / Write
Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!
Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:43 pm
Top 10 reasons why Women are better than men
10. We don't have a penis.
- This means that we are capable of thinking with our brains. Something which men only wish they can do, and therefore pretend they can, because a man will never admit to having a fault. Ever. When a man sees something in a skirt, he forgets all else. When a woman sees something in a skirt, she can still make informed decisions.
9. We can be career women, mothers and lovers.
- Apart from working a full day shift, we can also come home, make dinner, help the kids with all their homework tasks, appease everyone and at the end of the day make daddy happy. Men? No. Men are too busy pretending to be the man of the house, therefore being lazy and doing nothing but sitting behind a desk all day.
8. Women secretly control the men in their life.
- This is true. Even those controlling men who want to dominate, they don't really. Behind every man's good decision, there's a woman who led him to take it. Men can't make decisions on account of thinking with their penis and therefore being unable to decide anything but where to stick it up next. It is very sad.
7. Women can multi task.
- Can men do their nails, while studying for their math test tomorrow, listening to a song, watching a sitcom and also chatting on MSN, add a light snack on the side. I think not. Men are easily confused and dumbfounded by simple tasks due to their lack of intelligence. Women on the other hand, with their superior intellect can easily deal with all these and more, if they were to come.
6. This is a man's world.
- And look where that's taken us. Wars, global warming, world hunger, droughts, terrorism, child abuse, high illiteracy levels... Well done, Men! For the past 2 thousand years you've dominated this world rich in resources to slowly starve it of its assets. But no worries, us women are here to clean up after your mess. As always! It's our turn now, within a few decades we will be the dominating sex and you will be the 'weaker' sex.
Seriously though, budge over. Look at what a fail Henry the VII was, look at how his daughter Queen Elizabeth I had to clean after his mess and bring order to England. And she did so, successfully. Now it's time to do the same, but on a bigger scale.
5. Women are vastly talented. '
- On the other hand, unless you're Picasso, you're biggest pride is probably the level you've reached on COD. Well done. In the meantime, we're doing great job in school, we will soon do a great job in college, and get a great job out of college. While you shoot random virtual people. Well done, though, operating that joystick must be extremely difficult.
4.Women are capable of speech.
- Ever wondered why men are always on about how women can't shut their mouths? That is because they are jealous. They are jealous of the fact that women are capable of stringing two sentences together, saying them aloud and not sounding like a complete and utter moron who mumbled something under his breath in order to get out of having to explain why he's home at this hour of the night when he was meant to be home at like four.
3. Women can genuinely feel.
- Men don't have emotions. Men have balls. Apart from their only thinking organ being their penis, it is also their only 'feeling' organ. Now all the twelve year olds in the room are going to go 'gross' and I'm going to say, well, that's why this has been rated. Men don't have emotions. Men can only feel things physically on account of emotions being very complicated things that require thought to understand. My bad. Men do have emotions. One emotion. Confusion. They are confused little sad things. Women on the other hand can feel with their whole being, be it hate, love or rage. Men are often jealous of this and therefore mock it.
2. Men need to be looked after .
- Women can look after themselves. They learn how to do housework, so when they leave home they can live on their own in a reasonably clean environment. Men, no. Men would end up living in a pigsty before picking up after themselves. If men didn't have women to look after them, men would probably die of contamination in their own homes one day. Or of being eating by cockroaches, which ever comes first.
1. Women: The whole reason for men to attempt to improve
- If women didn't exist, men wouldn't either. But, let's suppose that hypothetically speaking, women seized to exist and men went on existing. Men wouldn't have the drive to do better anymore. They wouldn't care about careers, money, fast cars because they do all this to match the stereotypical 'perfect' man. To impress women. Kind of like a peacock. If women didn't exist, men would be couch potatoes, who ate chips and played video games. No they wouldn't . Because there would be no one to produce chips and video games.
Conclusion: No women = You're fucked.
* Don't take this too seriously, I know not all men are like that! I realize I've grossly generalized. A certain site I stumbled upon has angered me though, which is why I wrote this.
Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:23 pm
A website of male chauvnist pigs?
Haha, do yourself a favour and don't stoop to their level
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"
Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:18 pm
This was supposed to be funny, right? Because it definitely made me laugh.
Now, there are a few faults in your argument but I suppose it's just opinionated (kinda?) and rant-ish.
Hm, I wonder what website it was that made you so angry, a part of me actually wants to take a peek but the other part would rather not deal with it.
There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are
W. Somerset Maugham
Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:27 pm
Well, for your benefit, here's the link:
It's up to you whether you look at it or not. I wouldn't waste another minute on it, it's not funny, it's hurtful. I stumbled on it by accident when I was doing research for my English class. Wish I didn't, to be honest :/
Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:52 pm
This is really true, partly because not all men are like that!
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”
Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:05 pm
*stands up and claps loudly* BRAVO girl !(: You have figured out what men are all about and exactly what they think, and what they think with.(: Lol. This story made me crack up and shout : "TRUE!" I loved it. Your funny(:. Not all guys are like that though that's for sure, but the ones I date are
. Lol. Keep writing (:.
Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:09 pm
We should start a site and plan to take over the world! No men allowed on our site! lol
Check these out please!
Will review for food thread
Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:31 pm
Haha this made me laugh so hard. Due to the terrible exes we have both had we have made a boy cheat sheet....a short 10 page list of what boys need to know. Example, the gf is always right. Hah! but this was so funny I do agree we need to make a site! Hah!
when you grow up you realize that Prince Charming is not as easy to find as you thought. You realize the bad guy is not wearing a black cape and he's not easy to spot; he's really funny, and he makes you laugh, and he has perfect hair and isnt wearing a black cape and easy to spot Lots of Love Jenn
Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:14 pm
At first this looked harmless, but a lot of the things you said were over the top and, quite frankly, insulting. Rude. Now I'm not a guy myself, and don't aim to be mean, but I thought you should know that this was shown to me by a guy friend on the site that thinks it should be taken down. I second that. You have to consider that a lot of the people on the site are males, and will NOT find this funny, whether or not it's serious. Honestly, do you like when guys say something along the lines off "All girls like makeup and clothes and belong in the kitchen"? Even if they say they're joking?
don't stay in heads very long because they don't like
Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:26 am
*rated 18+ for language*
I make my own policies.
Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:29 pm
Haha, definitely, taking over the world is one of my many future evil plans and I wouldn't turn down help
But honestly, it's nice to know you guys realized this is more a joke than anything else and therefore should not be taken seriously
@RazHuni: It's called freedom of expression, on the other hand this isn't something I genuinely believe in, just some laughs after I was angered by something much more demeaning written about women. If the moderators feel it needs to be taken down/ locked, then all the power to them, but I won't take it down because you find it insulting.
Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:45 pm
Okaaaay, I looked at the website, and I read your article. Now I'm a realistic rational person and I really avoid discussing this subject... BUT I have to say:
Men are not better than women, and women are not better than men. Neither one is superior to the other, and I shant say that we are equal. We are different in a way that makes each one of us in utmost need to the other. Sure a man could become gay and a women a lesbian, but that's another subject I would consider wrong. Now, you said men think of their penises only, which is half true. They do not think of their genitals but they can easily be controled and manipulated by women
. A philosopher once said, "The more a women takes off her clothes, the more the man wants. However, the more a man takes off, the more a woman would insist for to stop."
Men are neither dumb nor brainless, because that includes both sexes XD Well I'm just saying, and from now on when you read something you dislike close it and stick tight to you priorities and principles. I personally believe this is an old ended subject, it's like never going to be proven, so GET A FREAKEN LIFE!
I fear no darkness, for my soul is entrapped behind its ruthless instants. The melody of sorrow has made the universe rotate without me.
Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:47 pm
Meh, it's still entertaining to write when you feel powerless to do anything else.
Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:18 pm
I don't believe I've ever read such a sexist, one-sided argument in my whole life.
Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:34 pm
@stelagineva I didn't tell you to take it down, but basically implied it should never have been put up in the first place. A different guy friend on the site told me I wasn't nearly harsh enough with you, but I don't want to get in trouble with the mods. Instead of arguing back, because we all understand
point [You're allowed to express myself this way, you aren't serious, you saw something more demeaning about women on another site, blah blah...], at least think about what me, Ben, and foxy are saying. I'd also like to point out that it isn't getting back at whatever site degraded women by posting this on here. They don't see it - we do.
don't stay in heads very long because they don't like
Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain
Copyright © 2020
Young Writers Society
The banana is mightier than the pen
YWS logo created by Jordan Bobo
Header images ©
About / Info
Become a Supporter
Hosting by YWS
Forums & RPG
Cover Art Creator
Poetic Lines Gen
Story Theme Gen
114,610 Literary Works • 618,206 Reviews