Same question

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Thu May 18, 2017 6:55 pm
View Likes
JumpyDot says...

"That night in Chicago seems like a good choice,"
--The entire gang in Clocktower

You wake up in a car filled with nothing but strangers. One of them passes you a cigarette and says "smoke up Diddle."
I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and no way anyone can prove otherwise -Mark Corrigan

Becoming an adult is probably the dumbest thing you could ever do -Calvin and Hobbes

294 Reviews

Reviews: 294
Thu May 18, 2017 7:53 pm
PrincessInk says...

"I'd pretend to smoke and try to find a way out"-Miranda

You're going to go on a long trip and you have only one book you can bring. What book?
Hummingbirds, ink, and princesses

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Thu May 18, 2017 9:04 pm
rosette says...

"Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Questions, obviously." - Mulligan, from M&M

What do you do when the clock strikes midnight and a snow blizzard takes over your whole town, even though you're in the middle of summer?
there is a way
which seemeth right unto a man,
but the end thereof
are the ways of death

- Proverbs 14:12

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Thu May 18, 2017 9:12 pm
Feltrix says...

"You know, oddly enough, this isn't the weirdest thing that's happened to me today. Well, I guess I'll find the angry snow demon or ice wizard who's responsible and light their heads on fire."
--Corso Ghostfire

You're going around, minding your own business, when you accidentally join a dandelion cult (a cult that offers animal and human sacrifices to their demonic dandelion overlord). What do you do?
Didn't anyone ever tell you, there's one thing you never put in a trap if you're smart? If you value your continued existence. If you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there's one thing you never, ever put in a trap... Me.
-The 11th Doctor

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Fri May 19, 2017 6:20 pm
Kelpies says...

"I'm a Rag doll. I'd figure out how to make them worship me instead, then make sure that they did as I bid and did something useful." -Rags (Same book as Chessy)

You've been cursed! You're destined to be a barbie doll until you do what you least want to do... What do you do?
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

94 Reviews

Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:22 pm
JumpyDot says...

"What's so wrong with being a Barbie Doll?"
-Haley Terrant, About Pink Elephants

You and your partner are having your first child together. You're not quite sure you're ready to be a parent. You go on a world journey filled with magic and self discovery, where do you go, and what do you do? How do you feel about having a kid? Huh? Huh?
I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and no way anyone can prove otherwise -Mark Corrigan

Becoming an adult is probably the dumbest thing you could ever do -Calvin and Hobbes

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:27 pm
Europa says...

I would be more concerned with protecting Violet. if she has a child it puts them both in danger.

94 Reviews

Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:42 pm
JumpyDot says...

Hehe, I can cheat now. You didn't ask a question so no one has to answer, so I'm gonna give a random answer to an unasked question. Mwahahaha :twisted:
"Because this is the way it is now, Dylan."
-Isaac Novaks Clocktower

It's centipede migration season, and you know what that means! That's right! Millions of killer centipedes coming straight at you!
Now, you know the drill: stay indoors, plug your ears, eyes, and mouth, and any other gaping orifice as yet uncovered, and put centipede deterrent all around your houses!
Now, your character has followed proper procedure, but what's this? The person your character cares about most is out in the street, about to be eaten alive by thousands of hungry man eating centipedes. What will your character do?

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:41 am
FireGoddess says...

"I'd probably do the sensible thing and go to the doctor to get it fixed. After I prank my crush." - Ryan Drake

Stupid risks make life worth living.
— Homer Simpson