Young Writers Society

Home » Forums » Community » Lounge, The

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:27 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

25, and i see myself being all alone, and with a sickness of some kind.
"iS thAt A coRN sNAkE?!! iF i gEt bIT ANd DiE I wIlL cOmE BaCK fRom tHE DEpThs oF HELl, aND CRuMble YOu!!" ~Remington Leith

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:46 pm
View Likes
Cyvain87 says...

10 years from now I'd be 41 and i would hope my chronic pain condition would at least have a diagnosis but something deep inside me tells me i probably won't and things likely won't change much. So much i wanted to do i don't feel like I'm ever gonna be able to now. Sorry if this sounds kinda depressing but that's truly how i feel right now. I have tiny little what seems impossible hope things will change but my instincts ew telling me otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reviews: 0
Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:51 am
View Likes
TeaParty says...

Oh boy, its crazy to think that 10 years from now I'll be 25 years old. I envision myself being a very successful woman by that time and becoming as wise and knowledgeable as possible. I strive to learn new things every day and become the kind of person others look up to.
I would really like to become a writer of some sort. I love writing poetry, articles, novels and all kind of different types of writing (I've even become interested in copywriting recently). Although I also enjoy business, finance, biology and nutrition as well, therefore I have no idea how I can incorporate all my talents and interests into one profession.
I see myself moving from my humble home in Canada to Australia to switch things up. I hope to find the love of my life who shares my compassion with equal return and loves me for who I am.
I want to make a difference in this world and change the way others view the possibilities of the future.
10 years from now, I'll obtain my teenage desires and become the best version of me possible.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Stay Imaginative, Stay Inspired

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:08 am
View Likes
bigsisfarmer says...

25 years old.

I would have finished Law School.

I would be either a Lawyer, Politician, or a Writer.

I wouldn't mind to have a boyfriend either, but that doesn't matter as much.

Wow, that sounds boring once I say that out loud.
I want to read your works!

Message me about anything! I'm always willing to talk.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:14 pm
View Likes
Amabilia says...

hopefully living in Scotland or Italy and owning a bakery/cafe/bookshop.
"When you are ready for fireworks instead of sparklers, I will come for you." -Eric Van Vuren

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:00 pm
View Likes
ThePenultimateGinger says...

Damn, I'd be 25, somewhere in the London area, working in a forensic science/crime scene investigation job. Or an internship, at least. Tbh I'd prolly not even be done with college by then because I'm going for some pretty ambitious degrees, but it's nice to dream.
“I really think that everyone should have watercolors, magnetic poetry, and a harmonica.”
― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:21 pm
View Likes
Anamel says...

Hopefully have this book done by then lol

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:28 am
View Likes
GodfreysBouillon says...

Be nearly 25, hopefully just coming off of a ~2-3 year enlistment in the U.S. Marine Corps, with a finished degree in medieval archaeology and looking to secure a good job where I can travel the world and visit dig sites. Hopefully by then I would have also learned Spanish as well
"Yet in our Ashen Cold is fire yreken."
- Geoffrey Chaucer, The Reeve's Tale, I.388

"Damn the torpedoes! Four bells, Captain Drayton. Go ahead, Jouett, full speed."
- David Glasgow Farragut at the Battle of Mobile Bay

“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables