Young Writers Society

Home » Forums » Community » Lounge, The

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:27 pm
Bellarke says...

25, and i see myself being all alone, and with a sickness of some kind.
Spoiler! :
They use use us, and abuse us.....That is how love works...

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:46 pm
View Likes
Cyvain87 says...

10 years from now I'd be 41 and i would hope my chronic pain condition would at least have a diagnosis but something deep inside me tells me i probably won't and things likely won't change much. So much i wanted to do i don't feel like I'm ever gonna be able to now. Sorry if this sounds kinda depressing but that's truly how i feel right now. I have tiny little what seems impossible hope things will change but my instincts ew telling me otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reviews: 0
Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:51 am
View Likes
TeaParty says...

Oh boy, its crazy to think that 10 years from now I'll be 25 years old. I envision myself being a very successful woman by that time and becoming as wise and knowledgeable as possible. I strive to learn new things every day and become the kind of person others look up to.
I would really like to become a writer of some sort. I love writing poetry, articles, novels and all kind of different types of writing (I've even become interested in copywriting recently). Although I also enjoy business, finance, biology and nutrition as well, therefore I have no idea how I can incorporate all my talents and interests into one profession.
I see myself moving from my humble home in Canada to Australia to switch things up. I hope to find the love of my life who shares my compassion with equal return and loves me for who I am.
I want to make a difference in this world and change the way others view the possibilities of the future.
10 years from now, I'll obtain my teenage desires and become the best version of me possible.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:08 am
View Likes
bigsisfarmer says...

25 years old.

I would have finished Law School.

I would be either a Lawyer, Politician, or a Writer.

I wouldn't mind to have a boyfriend either, but that doesn't matter as much.

Wow, that sounds boring once I say that out loud.
I want to read your works!

Message me about anything! I'm always willing to talk.

You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamot