z

Young Writers Society

Report #Classified Concerns

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:03 pm
View Likes
Big Brother says...

It has come to Big Brother's attention that there have been some glitches in YWS during the prepping and transition to NaPo. Please report all suspicious activity here.

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:32 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

ur mom is suspicious activity

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:39 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

I think @Omni really likes this topic. Bit suspicious perhaps?
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

Reviews: 0
Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:20 pm
View Likes
SantaYWS says...

way too many birds. I would like to report that.

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:48 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

As an avid supporter of the birds and a member of #TeamChickens, I do not believe they are of concern. We are only looking to be harbingers of joy through the power of the feather.
HOWEVER, what we should be very worried about is the current onslaught of the bats on the site! I fear we are so worried about the penguins and goos and chickens and batfish that we are missing the true threat of an animal from an entirely different kingdom, i.e., the bats.

I submit below the evidence.
I have been looking into the activities of @SantaYWS and @DreamyAlice and found a suspicious amount of bat-related content in them...

...the most concerning one being an exclusive Bats Club

@SantaYWS has been personally sending GIFTS to YWSers to persuade them to join the club! All YWSers must be alerted to distrust these gifts and join our bat-tle against the bats!
Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

"If fortis was here, we could have a teal party"
— Pompadour