z

Young Writers Society

Lux Academy OOC

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:03 am
View Likes
SilverNight says...

Saturday's not possible for me but Sunday might be likely!
"silv is obsessed with heists" ~Omni

"silv why didn't you tell me you were obsessed with heists I thought we were friends" ~Ace

"y’all we outnumber silver let’s overthrow her >:]" ~winter

silver (she/they)

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:07 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Seems like we'll have a party in the pad later today!! Just one last tag for yall @Spearmint @atlast @WeepingWisteria @SilverNight @AceassinOfTheMoon @HarryHardy last poke i swear XD

I shall be lurking in the pad for mosst of today, just poke me either on here or discord if/when you join ^^
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:35 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Those were some awesome Cyra posts! Loving that we're getting more Voidborn action :P

So, Safi's next? When is everyone in Glow Team available next? @HarryHardy @WeepingWisteria @AceassinOfTheMoon @SilverNight

--

Also gonna poke @Speamint @atlast --> would you two be available sometime this weekend to finish up Pel's two posts? There's really not much left. I know you two are busy (school gross) so no worries if not, but figured I would ask <3

Also, I've started Railyn's next post because I've been itching to write a bit more Railyn. Right now, I'm thinking the order of the next few posts for Era Team is pels (WIP right now) -> eda (first crystal) -> pel (second crystal) -> rai (third crystal and transition to ending)

--

Other than post planning, how is everyone doing? ^^

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:35 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@Spearmint I misspelled ur name whoops

sass levels loading

[he/him]

32 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 32
Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:56 pm
View Likes
atlast says...

7I should be available! I'll do my best this week to get caught up reading so we can finish up the post :)
atlast

previously AtlasWut

my pms are always open <3

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:55 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Hehe. Glad to see y'all enjoyed Cyra's mess of an internal monologue post-Pond Attack. Next up is Safi with her sinkhole problem :]
She/They/Fae

“the wist i knew would never allow a straight boy in their stories” ~Omni
“Hi Omni can I request wist get the role mom friend :]" ~winter
“ah yes, fear Wist's smile :) <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint

243 Reviews

Reviews: 243
Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:47 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Great posts, GLOW team!! =D Love Cyra's "making pancakes" retort xD and how Safi calls the Voidborn Bubbles, and how Sylkalyn and Kynina are the two reasonable ones here, running away from the Voidborn... (my money's on them for most likely to survive XD)

@Omni yes school gross T-T but this weekend should work!!
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

378 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:02 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@Spearmint looking forward to this weekend! What day do you think you'll be the most free?

psst @atlast same with you xD

sass levels loading

[he/him]

243 Reviews

Reviews: 243
Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:10 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

whoops sorry for the late reply, but i'm on the riseup pad right now! i should be able to hang out there for the next few hours ^^
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:12 am
View Likes
Omni says...

BOOP

hi!

So, we are currently writing three posts, so check-in on the progress of said posts!

Safi's post - @HarryHardy how goes it? I think this post is also going to be one that needs all of GLOW team, right? @SilverNight @AceassinOfTheMoon @WeepingWisteria would you all be available for a write in session this weekend sometime? What days are best?

Thane's post -- @winterwolf0100 life has been busy for you, I know ^^ but how goes it? Anything I can do to help?

Pel's post - @Spearmint hii I think you're done with adding Pel's part that was needed, right? So, I think it's just up to @atlast and then we're done ^^ atlast, how's it going? I know life is super busy -- it's just one Eda scene and then we're good to go!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:51 am
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Life has been extremely busy. If I can’t write before final exams though, I should be able to afterward, which is in about two weeks. I’ve just got to get myself jump started again.
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

4094 Reviews

Reviews: 4094
Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:07 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

It has not been started yet...but yes it will need everyone at least in little parts and I am free on most parts of the weekend.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:41 pm
View Likes
AceassinOfTheMoon says...

I make no promises about actually showing up to write because chronic illness is being a brat but I am free over the weekend
this is Ace erasure and I won't stand for it— silv

I haven't really said anything about ace but that's cause I'm usually speechless with how awesome ace is— Harry

Ace, you’re aggressively loved. Accept or perish.— Wist

[Ace]
[she/they/xe]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:12 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Glow team, can we get together for Safi's post? What times are available for you all? @WeepingWisteria @AceassinOfTheMoon @SilverNight @HarryHardy

I would ask about the weekend but it is currently already the weekend so it is a bit sudden. However, if tomorrow is freeeee for yall perhaps we could do something about a certain post? Would like to get this going again ^^

sass levels loading

[he/him]

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:35 am
View Likes
AceassinOfTheMoon says...

next time I'm free is next Saturday~
this is Ace erasure and I won't stand for it— silv

I haven't really said anything about ace but that's cause I'm usually speechless with how awesome ace is— Harry

Ace, you’re aggressively loved. Accept or perish.— Wist

[Ace]
[she/they/xe]

Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink