z

Young Writers Society

LSS: Clockwork Spies [OOC]

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:31 am
View Likes
JamesPeterson says...

I'm free basically all of tomorrow, if tomorrow will work. After that, it gets a little busier, but I should still be free :D
Zacharias Drake

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:38 am
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

Well I'm free anytime but I'm busy the next two days.. But y'all can work without me I don't mind and can get caught up easily. Just tell me when ever... 😁
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

243 Reviews

Reviews: 243
Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:58 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

@TheMythMaster Yeah, that sounds great! :D
I've set up a when2meet to see what times we're all available during the next week! It's anonymous (you just need to enter a nickname and optional password) and adjusts to your timezone. Alternatively, you can post the times you're available here or in the wfp, though it might be a bit trickier.
Thanks for all your guys' wonderful ideas! <3
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

21 Reviews

Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:38 am
View Likes
JamesPeterson says...

"Oh yeah, It's all coming together"
:P
Zacharias Drake

243 Reviews

Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:22 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Alright, so it looks like the times that most of us are free at are , , and . @TheMythMaster Could you please enter what times you're available into the when2meet, or let us know if any of these times work for you?
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

243 Reviews

Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:42 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Hmm I took a look back at the when2meet, and there doesn't seem to be a time when all of us can work together in the next week...
Do you guys just want to work on characters and plot planning asynchronously for now, and then try to organize a time again once LSS actually starts?
mint, she/her

=D

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:17 am
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

Why don’t we start working on our characters and some ideas for the setting then we can set up a time to work on plot planning?
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world

243 Reviews

Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:17 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Sounds good! I've added a section for the setting to the wfp C:
I'll post another when2meet this Friday (1/21/22) so we can hopefully meet up sometime in the last week of January!
mint, she/her

=D

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:05 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Hey there Crewmates!! How is it going? Need any support?
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

243 Reviews

Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:29 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

hiya Omni!! ^-^ I think it's going pretty well-- I'm honestly super excited for this :3 I can't think of anything we need for now...? but I shall defer to my crewmates on that because I'm probably too sleepy to think straight at this point xD
@Haileyg21 @JasmineFelicia @JamesPeterson @TheMythMaster Anything you all need?
mint, she/her

=D

21 Reviews

Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:39 pm
View Likes
JamesPeterson says...

Nope! All's well and good, and I really really like how this is going :D
Thanks for checking in!

Although... I *do* need some cheese. Can always use some cheese. :P
Zacharias Drake

243 Reviews

Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:19 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Updates for my wonderful crew! :]
I'm so so proud of everything we've done so far, from coming up with a story idea to adding details to the setting to making up character names. And everything's still ongoing-- if you haven't had a chance to write much on the pad yet, please don't hesitate to add in your ideas anytime! (though i'd prefer it if you brought up major plot/setting ideas before the end of January xD)

Alrighty, so here's a tentative timeline for the next week or so:
- i'll post a when2meet on January 21st so we can hopefully meet sometime between January 22nd and January 31st
- decide on a title for the roleplay and a name for the city by January 23rd (see the brainstorming ideas on the pad!)
- finish each of our character profiles by January 25th (feel free to continue adding details after that date, but it'd be awesome if all the major things were finished by then!)
- outline other major characters by January 26th
- get the basics of our city's geography, political state, and magic system down by January 27th
- decide on a general plot and conflict by January 31st
- start writing in February! :D

So, I'm reluctant to call this homework (maybe homefun??), but it'd be wonderful if everyone could add their thoughts on titles/names and finish their character profiles fairly soon! Thank you all so much, and I'm super excited to see where this roleplay takes us!! =D <3

(Ooh also, I've started an LSS Archive pad to keep our main pad a bit cleaner! I'll just be periodically moving our discussions there, so if something disappears from the main pad, don't worry-- it'll be saved there (and also in the time slider)!)
mint, she/her

=D

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:28 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

https://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/ this site has some cool steampunk names if anyone looking for inspiration, it also has steampunk city names.
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world

243 Reviews

Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:17 am
Spearmint says...

as promised, here is the when2meet for the next week! Please fill in when you'd be available for a whole-crew brainstorming/planning session :]

(also, thanks for sharing that neat website, Myth!)
mint, she/her

=D

243 Reviews

Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:38 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

I love all of your characters so far!! They're each so unique and I can't wait to write Kay along with them! ^-^
I think we've got most of the information needed to officially register our ship, except for... ~a title~ >.> Some of you already put your opinions in the pad, which is awesome, but I just want to confirm in case anything's changed!
Here's a list of some title ideas from the pad: Heart of Bronze; Clockwork Spies; Clockworth Spies; Cogs in a Machine; Gears and Grease; Combustion; Espionage, Enchantment, and Eclairs

I'd really appreciate it if you all could reply (as soon as possible/is convenient) with your preferred title, as well as which category of roleplay you'd like to have this in! (E.g. storybook, realm, or hollow.) Then someone can draft up our story thread and we can post it! ^-^

For example (my opinions):
Title: any
Category: I slightly prefer realm, though all are great C:
mint, she/her

=D

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal