z

Young Writers Society

The Kingsmen {OOC}

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:24 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

@HarryHardy I just facepalmed myself because I only just now saw your character profile! I'm so sorry, I'll look over them and approve immediately!

Also, @BeingRivy, are you subscribed to this page? If you are, I won't have to @ you for every message :] For your questions:

This story is something we'll all create together. I'll be the one leading us through most of it, so you won't need to worry too much on story plotline. The coding is just to create a character page! All you do is copy-paste that into a google doc (or a WriterFeedPad), and then answer all the different sections. I'll post a character page soon, and you'll see those on the right side of the Storybook page, and you can look at that for guidance if you want!

As for not knowing what to write about, I'll make the first posts and then Harry will probably go. That'll give you plenty of things to see what you want to do.

If you want more information on storybooks specifically, I'd recommend reading this page: https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=112209

Hope this helps!
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

4092 Reviews

Reviews: 4092
Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:29 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

No problem!! :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:43 am
View Likes
PixieStix says...

Hi everyone! I'm co-owner of this Storybook :)

For those of you that don't know me, I recently just had a baby and had to take a couple months away from writing in order to make sure I was in a healthy mindset to continue my hobbies.

I'm going to be active once again starting today. If you are still interested in joining this SB, welcome aboard!

-Pix
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

33 Reviews

Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:04 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

HELLO I had no idea there were characters waiting to be approved and this kind of slipped off my radar (again) but HERE WE ARE AGAIN. So far it's me, @PixieStix (co-owner), and @HarryHardy, and since you two already both have character sheets in I believe (>.>) I'll start working on my own. Sorry for the wait everybody, and thanks for the patience!
he/she/they

4092 Reviews

Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:40 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

No problem!! I am excited to see where this goes :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

33 Reviews

Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:56 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

AHA my characters are in! >: D I'm excited to get this ball rolling, sorry it took so long!
he/she/they

4092 Reviews

Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:53 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Yay!!
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:11 pm
View Likes
BeingRivy says...

I’m ready to tell you this now, but I’m horrible at story telling so I forfeit the story the kingsmen. I don’t know what to do and what character type can I make cause the story there is so serious. It’s hard to figure out a good backstory for my character. But I’ll still join the kingsmen. I wrote my character nothing because I was ready to give up and I’m scared to figure out one character. What can I do? From, @BeingRivy

12 Reviews

Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:13 pm
View Likes
BeingRivy says...

I’m ready to tell you this now, but I’m horrible at story telling so I forfeit the story the kingsmen. I don’t know what to do and what character type can I make cause the story there is so serious. It’s hard to figure out a good backstory for my character. But I’ll still join the kingsmen. I wrote my character nothing because I was ready to give up and I’m scared to figure out one character. What can I do? From, @BeingRivy

33 Reviews

Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:48 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Hey Rivy, I completely understand being scared of figuring out how to do this. Navigating it can be very scary at first, but eventually, it becomes very fun! I can’t speak for anyone else, but personally, I’d be more than happy to help you figure out how to build a character, and help you figure out how to do this together. You’re also more than welcome to back out if that’s what you feel comfortable with. If you decide to stay, I’d be happy to help develop a character for you and we can figure out where to go from there.
he/she/they

12 Reviews

Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:59 pm
View Likes
BeingRivy says...

winterwolf0100 wrote:Hey Rivy, I completely understand being scared of figuring out how to do this. Navigating it can be very scary at first, but eventually, it becomes very fun! I can’t speak for anyone else, but personally, I’d be more than happy to help you figure out how to build a character, and help you figure out how to do this together. You’re also more than welcome to back out if that’s what you feel comfortable with. If you decide to stay, I’d be happy to help develop a character for you and we can figure out where to go from there.

Hi there winter wolf, I’ll do the Kingsmen if you want me to. You must probably hate me. Please like me again. I wrote something for a character

33 Reviews

Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:11 pm
winterwolf0100 says...

Rivy, I do not hate you. It’s great that you wrote something for a character! I do not want to force you to do The Kingsmen— it is your choice.
he/she/they

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:14 am
View Likes
looseleaf says...

Hey, is it possible I can join? The Kingsman movies are some of my favorite movies ever (all within the top 20 for sure) and I'd love to write something with you guys!

33 Reviews

Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:31 am
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Hey, yes, absolutely @looseleaf! This uh… didn’t ever end up starting like we meant for it to XD got run over by other things in life. But yes, welcome aboard! I look forward to seeing your character!
he/she/they

12 Reviews

Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:13 pm
BeingRivy says...

Hi guys, why are you forgetting about me? I though I was your friend. I feel left out because my character was “Awaiting approval”!! I feel so left out that I feel like I can’t even do the kingsmen anymore. Is there another one I can go to that is more comedy based than this? Thanks, from, @BeingRivy .

As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun