z

Young Writers Society

Code tests

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:52 pm
momonster says...

Hello! I'm Momo, and I'm so glad to meet you!

I'm sure you already know this, but YWS is a writing community for young writers. You can post your own poetry, prose, novels, essays, movie reviews, and anything you want, really! You need 200 points to post a work, and you gain points by reviewing other works. The amount of points you get per review varies depending on how long the review is. The Green Room is where works with two or less reviews go, and you get an extra 25 points for reviewing a Green Room work. (There's also a group called the Knights of the Green Room that you can join.)

If you want to introduce yourself, you can post in the Welcome Mat to say hi. You can also join The Newbies Club! If you have a few questions, you can look at the frequently asked questions for new users. If you have other questions, you can PM me or a moderator. The Big Book of YWS codes also has a lot of great stuff!

Again, if you have any other questions, feel free to contact me!
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

105 Reviews

Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:55 pm
momonster says...

Hello! I'm Momo, and I'm so glad to meet you!

I'm sure you already know this, but YWS is a writing community for young writers. You can post your own poetry, prose, novels, essays, movie reviews, and anything you want, really! You need 200 points to post a work, and you gain points by reviewing other works. The amount of points you get per review varies depending on how long the review is. The Green Room is where works with two or less reviews go, and you get an extra 25 points for reviewing a Green Room work. (There's also a group called the Knights of the Green Room that you can join.)

If you want to introduce yourself, you can post in the Welcome Mat to say hi. You can also join The Newbies Club! If you have a few questions, you can look at the frequently asked questions for new users. If you have other questions, you can PM me or a moderator. The Big Book of YWS codes also has a lot of great stuff!

Again, if you have any other questions, feel free to contact me!

For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

4065 Reviews

Reviews: 4065
Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:29 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

:D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

105 Reviews

Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:54 pm
momonster says...

test
Attachments
background c.jpg

105 Reviews

Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:57 pm
momonster says...

105 Reviews

Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:28 pm
momonster says...

test
Attachments
rain.jpg
rain.jpg (13.11 KiB) Viewed 414 times

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:26 pm
LizzyTyler says...

Hi there!••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
“your highness” is gender neutral

so if you are ever confused about my pronouns

that’l work

alternatively “your majesty”, “my liege”, and “supreme overlord”

*please note “your grace” is also acceptable

105 Reviews

Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:22 pm
momonster says...

105 Reviews

Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:34 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

105 Reviews

Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:48 pm
momonster says...

test
Attachments
nikat.jpg

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:35 pm
View Likes
Quillfeather says...

Test

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :x :P :evil: :twisted: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :smt001 :smt002 :smt003 :smt004 :pirate2: :pirate3: :boba :daddarth :darth :leia :luke :r2d2 :stormtrooper :mother (: :smt006 :smt007 :smt008 :smt009 :smt010 :smt011 :smt012 :smt013 :smt014 :smt015 :smt016 :smt017 :smt019 :smt020 :smt021 :smt022 :smt023 :superman: :xd: :ftw: :backtotopic: :piratedthread: :birthday: :smt120 :smt119 :smt118 :smt117 :smt116 :smt115 :santa: :smt113 :smt112 :smt111 :smt110 :smt109 :smt108 :smt107 :smt106 :smt105 :smt104 :smt103 :smt102 :smt101 :smt100 :smt099 :smt096 :smt095 :smt084 :smt093 :smt092 :smt091 :smt090 :smt089 :smt088 :smt087 :smt086 :smt085 :smt084 :smt083 :smt082 :smt081 :smt080 :smt079 :smt077 :smt076 :smt075 :smt074 :smt072 :smt069 :smt068 :smt065 :smt064 :smt063 :smt062 :smt061 :smt060 :smt059 :smt058 :smt057 :smt056 :smt055 :smt054 :smt052 :smt051 :smt050 :smt049 :smt048 :smt047 :smt046 :smt045 :smt043 :smt042 :smt041 :smt040 :smt039 :smt038 :smt037 :smt036 :smt035 :smt034 :smt032 :smt031 :smt029 :smt028 :smt027 :smt026 :smt024 :thud: :elephant:
Was: Nicole136
And then: TrinityPoeting
Am now: Quillfeather

If you ever need to talk I am here for you<3

"All great change is preceded by chaos" - Deepak Chopra
Fight through the chaos, there are good things ahead<333

105 Reviews

Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:14 pm
momonster says...

[color=mediumslateblue[/color]WELCOME TO YWS![/color]

hello! i'm momo, and i'm so glad meet you :)

you probably already know this, but young writers society is a site for new / young writers. you can write and publish any sort of writing you've written, whether it's poetry, prose, novel chapters, short stories, etc. it costs 200 points to post a work, and you gain points by reviewing other user's works. the amount of points you get per review varies on how long your review is. any work with 0 or 1 reviews gets put in the green room, and there's a group called the Knights of the Green Room, where you can get special titles and badges for green room reviews.

you can introduce yourself by posting on your wall, or in the welcome mat forum. if you have any questions about how the site works, you can check out the frequently asked questions page, or you can message me or a moderator. the mods are the ones with light green or dark green usernames. also for coding stuff on the site you can check out the big book of yws codes.

i hope you enjoy being here on yws!

105 Reviews

Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:14 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

WELCOME TO YWS!

you probably already know this, but young writers society is a site for new / young writers. you can write and publish any sort of writing you've written, whether it's poetry, prose, novel chapters, short stories, etc. it costs 200 points to post a work, and you gain points by reviewing other user's works. the amount of points you get per review varies on how long your review is. any work with 0 or 1 reviews gets put in the green room, and there's a group called the Knights of the Green Room, where you can get special titles and badges for green room reviews.

you can introduce yourself by posting on your wall, or in the welcome mat forum. if you have any questions about how the site works, you can check out the frequently asked questions page, or you can message me or a moderator. the mods are the ones with light green or dark green usernames. also for coding stuff on the site you can check out the big book of yws codes.

105 Reviews

Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:15 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

WELCOME TO YWS!

you probably already know this, but young writers society is a site for new / young writers. you can write and publish any sort of writing you've written, whether it's poetry, prose, novel chapters, short stories, etc. it costs 200 points to post a work, and you gain points by reviewing other user's works. the amount of points you get per review varies on how long your review is. any work with 0 or 1 reviews gets put in the green room, and there's a group called the knights of the green room, where you can get special titles and badges for green room reviews.

105 Reviews

Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:42 pm
momonster says...

test

I always prefer to believe the best of everybody; it saves so much trouble.
— Rudyard Kipling