Young Writers Society

Home » Storybooks Main » Storybook Discussion » Specific Storybook Discussion

The First Jungle [DT]



User avatar
87 Reviews



Gender: Other
Points: 1474
Reviews: 87
Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:40 pm
View Likes
TheMulticoloredCyr says...



I do feel the need to specify that Bobby has stepped into the open at this point. He's fully visible and all that. Wouldn't have said a word otherwise.

Though it will have seemed kinda like he just popped up out of nowhere, kinda like a ghost, I suppose.
they/them
  





User avatar
573 Reviews

Supporter


Gender: Female
Points: 3096
Reviews: 573
Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:21 pm
View Likes
Magebird says...



Posted! Loki is confused, but he's usually confused. :P

And thanks for the clarification, Cyr! I made sure to have Loki see Bobby in my post. c:
  





User avatar
112 Reviews



Gender: Female
Points: 2894
Reviews: 112
Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:14 am
View Likes
RavenLord says...



*nudges gently again* Should I go next?
"When we walk on the bones of the landscape,
We walk on the Ancient ones themselves.
If we stop and listen,
we can hear their dreams." --Trolls, by Brian and Wendy Froud
  





User avatar
87 Reviews



Gender: Other
Points: 1474
Reviews: 87
Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:24 am
View Likes
TheMulticoloredCyr says...



Yea, your fellow there will probably have to approach the group himself. I'd say Queenie might notice him, but she's a city gal, so her skills mostly apply there. Your fellow is adept in this environment, so I presume if he doesn't want people to notice him, they won't.

...then again, maybe Bobby would spot him? That paranoid little thing has certainly spent his fair share of time in what little forest still exists in his world (discovered that, with zero survival skills, that was a Bad Plan, so he retreated back to the city).

Idk, again, your guy would probably have to approach them in order to be noticed.
they/them
  





User avatar
112 Reviews



Gender: Female
Points: 2894
Reviews: 112
Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:47 pm
View Likes
RavenLord says...



Queenie: Don't glance at Bobby don't glance at Bobby don't--

Tarkin: Lots of suspicious characters here. Guess I better look at ALL of them.
"When we walk on the bones of the landscape,
We walk on the Ancient ones themselves.
If we stop and listen,
we can hear their dreams." --Trolls, by Brian and Wendy Froud
  





User avatar
87 Reviews



Gender: Other
Points: 1474
Reviews: 87
Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:01 pm
View Likes
TheMulticoloredCyr says...



Bobby is in the middle of trying to figure out if they can pickpocket him and get anything worthwhile out of it, like an ID
they/them
  





User avatar
112 Reviews



Gender: Female
Points: 2894
Reviews: 112
Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:26 pm
View Likes
RavenLord says...



Tarkin definitely had an ID on him when he got zapped into this forest but good luck getting it
"When we walk on the bones of the landscape,
We walk on the Ancient ones themselves.
If we stop and listen,
we can hear their dreams." --Trolls, by Brian and Wendy Froud
  





User avatar
87 Reviews



Gender: Other
Points: 1474
Reviews: 87
Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:37 pm
View Likes
TheMulticoloredCyr says...



If anyone can get it, it's Bobby, though they'll have to see where he's keeping it first and then figure out when and how to grab it, so right this second it's secure
they/them
  





User avatar
573 Reviews

Supporter


Gender: Female
Points: 3096
Reviews: 573
Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:15 pm
View Likes
Magebird says...



Queenie: I will snap Tarkin's neck if he even looks at Bobby.

Loki, oblivious: sees Bobby moving and stares at him

I have no idea if Queenie would do anything to Loki for that but I thought it would be fun to press her buttons anyways.
  








Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.
— Matthew 12:25