Home » Forums » Resources » Writers Corner

Liminality Writes Things

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:55 pm
View Likes
Liminality says...

Status Update

1. Still re-planning The Miscreants. It's going to take a long while, but I'm excited about it and determined to push it to the finish line. I'm taking my time with character sheets because the characters and how they interact are so important.

2. Writing a short story bi-weekly? Hopefully? Unless the story is longer, which is the case with alt-endings, then maybe I'll allow a four week situation :]

3. From Arachne is kind of on hiatus right now. Not for long, I hope! Just want to make sure I'm settled in with uni before doing anything crazy (and also prioritising The Miscreants because that needs more time/ attention, whereas the basic framework for From Arachne is already pretty solid).
    Here for the in-betweens and the left-behinds, the unconsidered,
    the out-of-this-world.

• Pronouns? Any, to be honest!
  • I spend a sizeable chunk of my time in Poem a Week and the Worst Poem thread.
  • You can also come yell at me in WFPs.

This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy