z

Young Writers Society

Spirit acadime SB [OOC]

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Mon May 31, 2021 9:47 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

I'm not sure that's entirely true, but thank you for the reassurance nevertheless! I'm also glad you're willing to have me write for Blake in your absence.

I just submitted my second post, but it's a bit premature. Once I've edited it to include the rest, I'll edit this post too to inform everyone of it.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:25 am
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

LilPWilly Answered back and cant wait to write! And Im 100% honest about it not being your fault
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

45 Reviews

Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:24 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

HEY! Im back! If yall are still around!
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

293 Reviews

Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:38 pm
BrumalHunter says...

It's great to have you back, @Haileyg21!

Yeah, I've been meaning to finish my post for months now, but I'm busy writing for my thesis, which is why I haven't gotten to it yet. As I've said before, if anyone wants to use Karim in a post, go ahead! I can't dedicate as much time to this SB as I previously could, so if you need to ignore me and just write what you feel like, go ahead! I'll comment on Karim's portrayal whenever I get back again.

Fair warning, I need to submit my finished thesis by December 15th (and I still have a lot of work to do in the lab), so until then, my presence will be sporadic. If you need me, PM me, as I get an email for that and check my inbox periodically. Discord would be the fastest way of reaching me, but that's totally dependent on how comfortable you feel with that, of course.

I hope everyone's doing well!
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

45 Reviews

Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:06 pm
Haileyg21 says...

BrumalHunter honestly no one else is even wanting to do this other then us or just forgot it so I'm gonna ask someone to achieve it. Since its not really being used. 😅It was really fun. But like not many people showed interest in it to begin with. But thanks for keeping up.

293 Reviews

Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:26 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Aww, that's a shame. We could always reattempt it as a roleplay (normal or duo), if you want! I finished watching Avatar: The Last Airbender last night, so I was actually super pumped to make time and write for this again. I'm going back to the lab next week, so I'd need to write to take my mind off things, as opposed to writing all the time for my thesis currently.

I'd at least like to update my last post before you ask for it to be archived, if that's fine with you!
— Paul the Apostle

45 Reviews

Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:34 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

I wouldn't mind doing that. It sounds like fun. If you want to that is. Also thats fine! Please do when ever you have the time I'll make sure to wait for it.

293 Reviews

Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:22 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Thanks! I'll try to get to it this week, but I can't make any promises, unfortunately.

Also, for the roleplay, you'll have to tell me when you're available again! I'm not on YWS a lot, so PM me again with the times, preferably.
— Paul the Apostle

45 Reviews

Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:49 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

Heyo! How's life? How's that Post going? Your probably busy but I just figured I would ask.

45 Reviews

Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:17 pm
Haileyg21 says...

Hey I dont know if your gonna see this but im gonna get this book archived Since were not using it. sorry about it

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:25 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Hello everybody! For those who don't know me, I'm Winter, one of the Roleplay moderators here on YWS! Haileyg21 has requested that I archive this storybook, which means that it will no longer accept posts. The OOC will still be open if you want to discuss, and it can always be taken out of the archives if there is ever any interest to continue! This also means that it will no longer show up in your current storybooks. Have a great day!

~Winter
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

You are in the wrong land even if the roosters recognize you.
— Nathalie Handal, "Noir, une lumière"