Home » Storybooks Main » Storybook Discussion » Specific Storybook Discussion

The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story [DT]

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:51 pm
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

bruhh that was rad

also I need to pick a character to go in the villain squad! I'm thinking Brian? idk what villain to make him I'll think about it

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:00 pm
View Likes
TheMulticoloredCyr says...

Cursed concept: Villain!Connery interacting with Hero!Harper
they/them

566 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 566
Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:10 pm
View Likes
Magebird says...

Yes to both of those.

Imagining Brian and Connery is the same roleplay is absolutely hilarious. I know they're technically already in a roleplay together, but their interactions in this specific setting would be comedy gold.

Also, my suggestion when picking villains is to go with the aesthetic. I'm still not really sure what Rew normally looks like, so having him look like Scarecrow works pretty well. :)
[ mage ]

she/her
they/them

926 Reviews

Reviews: 926
Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:14 pm
View Likes
HarryHardy says...

So I think I settled on Reverse Flash, the one from the TV show, not the comics (I haven't read those).

Should I go ahead and post? I have a character in mind, she's one of my superheroes. (She's going to be severely pissed off that all her powers refuse to work and she's got this silly slow speedster thing instead...yaa she's usually faster than the reverse flash would be)
Stay Safe
The Prince of Darkness

Never give up hope no matter what. A battle that you turn up to is a battle that you've already started to win.

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

566 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:24 pm
View Likes
Magebird says...

Go for it! :)
[ mage ]

she/her
they/them

926 Reviews

Reviews: 926
Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:13 am
View Likes
HarryHardy says...

Okay Posted...and since its from her natural biology I decided to keep her wings...I hope that isn't an issue...
Stay Safe
The Prince of Darkness

Never give up hope no matter what. A battle that you turn up to is a battle that you've already started to win.

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

566 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:06 pm
View Likes
Magebird says...

It definitely isn't, @HarryHardy! I had more fun stealing the...special things from Maahes, Molly and Rew, but I'm definitely cool with the wings still being there.

Also, @Lezuli, I love Plice already! And my first thought when I read that Plice and Ollie were roommates may or may not have been the "oh my god they were roommates" vine. :P
[ mage ]

she/her
they/them

Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence