Home » Forums » Creativity Corner » Art & Photography

Loonzy's Miscellaneous Art

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Mon May 04, 2020 6:57 pm
View Likes
whatchamacallit says...

Loonzy's Art

I've been doing a lot of art recently (during social distancing), and I thought it would be fun to share on here.

You're completely welcome to comment or critique on this thread!

WALL-E and EVE-A

Spoiler! :
This video was my inspiration: How-To Draw WALL-E and Eve | Disney Parks
Last edited by whatchamacallit on Tue May 05, 2020 5:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Talent is just pursued interest; anything you are willing to practice, you can do."

"People protect what they love, they love what they understand, and they understand what they are taught."

416 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 416
Mon May 04, 2020 9:44 pm
View Likes
Liberty says...

That's amazing!!
Every dream begins with a dreamer. You have to find the patience, the strength, the determination within you to shoot for the stars and achieve all of the dreams. Make life count whenever you can. Seize the day. Do what makes you happy.

208 Reviews

Mon May 04, 2020 9:49 pm
View Likes
whatchamacallit says...

Thanks @Liberty!
"Talent is just pursued interest; anything you are willing to practice, you can do."

"People protect what they love, they love what they understand, and they understand what they are taught."

208 Reviews

Mon May 04, 2020 11:16 pm
View Likes
whatchamacallit says...

This is a digital drawing of my old dog, Honey, made using Google Drawings and ColorPick Eyedropper.
It is for a school project, meant to showcase a colour harmony (in this case, complementary colours: blue and orange/gold).

Sweet Honey

208 Reviews

Wed May 06, 2020 5:02 pm
View Likes
whatchamacallit says...

These are a few random and slightly odd sketches of mine.

Mushrooms

Ostrich-Octopus-Kangaroo
Last edited by whatchamacallit on Wed May 06, 2020 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

416 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 06, 2020 5:31 pm
View Likes
Liberty says...

Omg the Ostrich-Octopus-Kangaroo is so creative!! I love how detailed the tentacles are.
Every dream begins with a dreamer. You have to find the patience, the strength, the determination within you to shoot for the stars and achieve all of the dreams. Make life count whenever you can. Seize the day. Do what makes you happy.

97 Reviews

Reviews: 97
Wed May 06, 2020 5:46 pm
View Likes
Hkumar says...

You are very creative whatchamacallit. Your arts are amazing <3
I got myself a really good signature but someone broke into my account and stole it. The Moderators are still investigating this robbery. :shock:

208 Reviews

Wed May 06, 2020 5:59 pm
View Likes
whatchamacallit says...

@Liberty Thanks Lib! I more or less chose the weirdest combination I could come up with and used those three animals!

@Hkumar Aw, thank you so much!

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Fri May 08, 2020 6:09 am
View Likes
Gravitem says...

Ostrich-Octopus-Kangaroo.
Hmm.
Can I refer to it as an "Ostrigaroopus"?
"Mesa tired"

Check this out if you want reviews --> Reviewen anythin' and everythin'(almost)

208 Reviews

Thu May 14, 2020 7:56 pm
View Likes
whatchamacallit says...

Just some casual Dr. Seuss imitation. I used a sharpie to outline the details, and then a red marker and water to add colour.

The Cat in the Stripey Hat

Spoiler! :
@Gravitem you most certainly may call it an Ostrigaroopus XD

208 Reviews

Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:37 pm
View Likes
whatchamacallit says...

Cold, cracked walls

948 Reviews

Reviews: 948
Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:41 am
View Likes
alliyah says...

Ooooh so whimsical and neat! :) I really like the peacock!!
maybe i make up colors for poetic cadence, but i don't think i can ever love someone who doesn't understand that teal is a different color than dark cyan

416 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:53 am
View Likes
Liberty says...

These are amazing! Your latest one is so nice. It looks like it might be the setting of the beginning of a story. :) Also yeah the peacock looks beautiful showin' off it's feathers like that. xP

(I apologize for all the of's)

You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon