Young Writers Society

Home » Storybooks Main » Storybook Discussion » Specific Storybook Discussion

Pokémon: New Horizon DT

How would you prefer to board the cruise ship?

Riding an Arcanine!
40%
Flying on an Altaria!
20%
Floating on a Magnezone!
10%
Carried by a Machamp!
No votes
Levitated by a Reuniclus!
10%
Using an appropriate Pokémon of my own!
20%

Total votes : 10

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:32 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@JabberHut No worries! Happy New Year! We shall help that Clefable in your meme image reach space! In the form of potential written collaboration!

Please observe this helpful tutorial on how to reach the Blue Moon!

phpBB [media]
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answer... to these questions."

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:23 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

I am double-posting for the sake of announcing two things!

A: that I have posted,

B: to confirm that this post has been approved and co-created by both Astral and Kele's creator, Featherstone. I'll be co-managing Kele and posting for Feather's sake at her request, so, no worries! It's still her. And like, I'm just a bombastic puppet held by really cool bird strings.

Anyway, enjoy the post!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answer... to these questions."

286 Reviews

Reviews: 286
Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:27 am
View Likes
AstralHunter says...

All right, people! Kele's post is finally up! It's a pity Fea couldn't submit it herself, but she did help write it (or least approve of the content). For now, she's away being an awesome bird-nerd, so we'll hear from her again upon her return!

@TinkerTwaggy, I'm just glad the wait's over. Almost four months? Oof.

The time for the poll has elapsed (not really, but I'm calling it). Our winner for the alternative starter triad is Water/Ground/Electric! I find that to be a very surprising victory. I'd have thought either of the runners-up, Psychic/Fighting/Dark and Steel/Fairy/Fighting, would triumph! It just goes to show you why you never underestimate dark horses. :P

...If only there was an actual Dark type horse. Alas.

Anyway, the next poll is actually related to the SB. Each of the options represents an option available to the characters for how they want to board the cruise ship. See, they'll gather at the piers and be ferried to the ship, essentially, but since said ship doesn't have a convenient walkway (that's kind of way you dock at a harbour), they'll need to get creative! You can pick which method your character would pick or which one you would pick, but let's not kid ourselves — would there be much difference? ;)

Hmm, since I have two characters, though, I'll give everyone two votes! That means you can do both, if you and your avatar character would pick different choices. If not, then you can just pick your second favourite. :D

Whoever wants to post next, let me know. I'll have to write some stuff to include in your post and give you guidance on how to include it.

EDIT: Tort beat me to the punch, but I'm too lazy to change anything in my post, so have a double announcement. XD
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
- Paul the Apostle

Spring has returned! Winter is over, and BrumalHunter is no more!

314 Reviews

Reviews: 314

286 Reviews

Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:04 am
View Likes
AstralHunter says...

SORRY! @fraey, that has been rectified! I logged off without realising I hadn't made the new poll.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
- Paul the Apostle

445 Reviews

Reviews: 445
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:25 am
View Likes
Ventomology says...

Okay if riding on an arcanine wins y'all have got to let me write the boarding scene. Let's get another dog vs cats altercation in there.
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

286 Reviews

Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:29 pm
View Likes
AstralHunter says...

Oh! Just to be clear, all of those are actually options. There's an Arcanine, an Altaria, a Magnezone, a Machamp, and a Reuniclus! All participants also have the option to board using one of their own Pokémon, if they wanted to.

However, I fully support the feline-canine altercation! I'll get in touch with you soon. ^_^
- Paul the Apostle

But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took