omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:06 am
View Likes
Omni says...

@AlyTheBookworm if you wanna write for Tyri, I'd love to do a brainstorming sesh! When's a time you're available so we can hop in the collab pad? If you're not available just right now, that's totally okay! It's up to you <3
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:31 pm
View Likes
AlyTheBookworm says...

That'd be great! Not sure what your time zone is- (you posted this at my 4am) but I'm working today until 8pm, so any time after that'll be good

378 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:09 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Alrighty, that means I'm in CST and you're in... EST? I think that's how it works xD

(also wow way to @ me with how late I stay up XDDDDD)

So if you wanna brainstorm tonight after work, I'm down!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:28 am
View Likes
Omni says...

I be in the collab pad just chilling if anyone wants to join

im lonely

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:24 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Okay okay okay some updates! @Chaser you missed quite a bit tonight haha

Posts are gonna be much shorter now! At least for a bit so we can have some character interaction and development.

@AlyTheBookworm is working on writing a Tyri post (btw Aly what you have right now is just wonderful. I love your writing style!!) and what she has so far is in the collab pad, along with an outline for the post.

We have a bit of a posting order right now.

1. Tyri - Outlined & Writing
  2. Spider - Outlined
  3. Railyn - Outlined
  4. Bel - Outlined & Ideation Phase
  5. Eli - Ideation Phase
  6. Paimon - Nothing Yet (sorry, you were the only one not in the pad tonight so Paimon is at the end of the list XD)

We have two days aboard the boat to get to the island. Let's make the most out of it, y'all! :D

sass levels loading

[he/him]

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:14 pm
View Likes
Chaser says...

you miss one day of school and suddenly you've moved up a grade
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:24 am
View Likes
Omni says...

next time there's gonna be a pop quiz >:C

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:23 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Some more updates for y'all!

- There's now an official posting order on discord. It's pinned
- Paimon has a fully outlined post now (it looks really good @Chaser!)
- Paimon and Eli has switched on the posting order, in light of those updates.
- I have added some more things to do while on board. There's something for everyone in there.
Spoiler! :
My reasoning for this is that I'd like everyone to get a scene where they interact, one on one, with each other the other members in the cast. Some of the characters have obviously interacted one on one with some peeps before in the story, but largely we have been a group. I mean, Railyn barely knows Paimon. I'd like to get scenes where everyone interacts with each cast member one on one at least once. There will obviously be more, but it should be fun!

What's in the pad right now are all obviously just ideas. I encourage you all to come up with ideas on your own or with the other writer. This is the time to have full creative freedom over what kinda character development we want our characters to have, and what interactions spur that.

- @soundofmind is working on an updated cast shot! So if you want new outfits (which honestly we all will have after Nua), please share them with sound soon so she can accurately represent your character ^^
- Since these posts are going to be short, I'd love to start brainstorming specific interactions with other writers and possibly start outlining more posts if everyone wants to ^^ I always love planning but if it stresses you out or if you don't want to, lemme know.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

91 Reviews

Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:17 am
View Likes
AlyTheBookworm says...

I think I might be done with my post! It's in the pad now, so let me know what you guys think.

One thing that might need editing is Ivern's dialogue. Wasn't sure what his personality was like. I tried to write out what I thought would be plausible and entertaining for him to say, but it might be totally out of character, so feel free to change any of his lines/actions to make it more fitting to him. Same goes for the other characters' dialogue.

I'll post after Vincian checks it over and gives the OK

378 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:52 am
View Likes
Omni says...

@AlyTheBookworm loved the post! You're free to post

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:37 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

oh hewwo c:

some updates because things keep happening in the discord and not on here so i just wanna, yknow, record things

-winter has a wonderful 7k introduction to spider and her crew, ready to be posted as soon as winter's available ^^ (go read it in the pad if you haven't yet and are impatient :P)
-we have a NaNo goal for this sb! In light of most of us not really writing for NaNo, I decided to do a challenge of 30k words for the month, which is 5k for each of us
-there is an updated posting order in the discord, with progress on each of the posts
-as of writing this, we are at 11k words out of the 30k, which means we're not far off from where we should be to reach our goal!
-there's three posts being written on in the pad right now, go check em out if you wanna

Also gonna poke some peeps :P

@winterwolf0100 I'm gonna have Valno in Railyn's post. Is it okay if I write for him? I shall try to capture the chaos you have done with him so far but Idk how well I'll do.

@AlyTheBookworm so I know you did just write about two weeks ago, but would you be down for another Tyri post in the posting order? It wouldn't be until after everyone else has gotten a chance to write again, so four more posts at least, but it would be cool to get a Tyri post for November to finish our NaNo goal. If you wanna wait on writing for a bit, which is understandable, just lemme know ^^ if you do wanna write, there's some ideas for tyri interactions with other characters... somewhere in the pad (it's a bit chaotic in there right now) but we can start brainstorming whenever

sass levels loading

[he/him]

91 Reviews

Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:27 pm
View Likes
AlyTheBookworm says...

Sure! I'm going to be a little busy over the next week, but after Wednesday I should have time.

Been working on a bunch of college application essays, got seven prompts in total, and one down so far (3 pages already), along with a book analysis essay for a book I've yet to re-read. This is my first priority, but I'm hoping to knock it out over the next few days. After that, I'd love to work on a Tyri post. Definitely want to get another one in for NaNo, so I'll let you know when I'm free again!

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:27 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Hey Vince, yeah you’re welcome to write Valno! I’ll also be lurking in the pad when I can, but really you just have to think of the most childish, craziest thing that could be said, and that’s what he’ll do XD except when it comes to spider. He occasionally listens to her lol
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:49 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@AlyTheBookworm yes definitely college stuff comes first!!! I am super happy that you're wanting to write again as soon as you can though!! :D

@winterwolf0100 yeah I want to try and capture his chaos but tone him down just a tad bit (like maybe he was super excited for new people) but I shalll still try to capture his personality like your introduction

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Meet me in Montauk.
— Charlie Kaufman