Home » Forums » Community » Lounge, The

The Username Change Log

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:39 am
View Likes
promptlyby12 says...

How do I change my username?
A note to person reading this : I have changed my username ; used to be 'Aniwriting9162'

509 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 509
Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:19 am
View Likes
Jaybird says...

Hi, @Aniwriting9162! You can change your username by PMing a global moderator or an admin. Usually, you can figure out who is one by checking the username colors, but because RevMo is going on, not everyone is their usual color. You can find out who's a GM/admin by checking out The YWS Team in the future, but you can also just PM me - I'm a global moderator.
Magestorrow → Jaybird

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:15 am
View Likes
promptlyby12 says...

I used to be Aniwriting9162...had a change of heart🙄
A note to person reading this : I have changed my username ; used to be 'Aniwriting9162'

509 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 509
Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:18 pm
View Likes
Jaybird says...

Time to finally throw a new username into this thread: I used to be Magestorrow, but now I'm Jaybird. :)
Magestorrow → Jaybird

717 Reviews

Reviews: 717
Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:43 pm
View Likes
CaptainJack says...

lizzybookclubqueen1 --> elizabethlovelace --> ladylizzlovelace --> ladylizz --> ladybird --> lordwolf -->captainjack

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:23 am
EverLight says...

I used to be Katnes, but I felt like that name no longer stood for who I am-so I had it changed to EverLight...I originally wanted it to be LuxAeterna, but that name had been taken. I considered EternalLight...after all that's what LuxAeterna means...but to many users already have Eternal in their name-so I switched eternal for ever. I love that name now XD. But I may be on the verge of changing it again sometime.
The Fire Of The Stars

But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore