Young Writers Society

Home » Storybooks Main » Storybook Discussion » Specific Storybook Discussion

Children of The Sky [DT]

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:02 am
Awru says...

Lol!!Since you call yourself a Swordsman obv smashboard is your best bet but That shield is sth you make with your hands in pretty colours and then smash in your enemies face.No additional load or anything.It also doesn't get damaged easily and reflects attacks like explosions and stuff.So your thinking more useful????

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:49 pm
View Likes
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

Oh I was just making a joke along with a point. A shield is as useful as you make it. Take Captain America. He uses his shield to block and protect but he also flings it like a bullet, sleds down cliff faces, and keeps doors from closing by using it as a stand. A shield can have uses outside of battle. It's all about being creative with your ability. If it can retain heat, it can be turned and used as a cooking pan. A shield is as diverse as you make it.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:18 am
Awru says...

Just so you know i wasn't serious either*wink* And u r right its all about how wild can u get.

People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage