To keep docs away

^ a sad attempt at a haiku, but it's all true

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:04 am
View Likes
MeherazulAzim16 says...

My goal's 10 for now, but like 10 in the first 10 days. I'll see what happens later. Most of the poems may be centered around social anxiety.
So it goes.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:59 am
View Likes
EthanHoover says...

I'm going whole hog
Thirty poems, one each day
How hard can it be?

^ Another sad haiku, also true.
Books are, in my opinion, the worst things ever.

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:12 am
View Likes
bluewaterlily says...

My goal is thirty though that might not be the most realistic goal especially with how busy school is right now (even online).
"A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language." - W.H. Auden

342 Reviews

Reviews: 342
Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:35 am
View Likes
EditorAndPerks says...

30 poems is my aim c:
Nothing's perfect, the world's not perfect, but it's there for us, trying the best it can. That's what makes it so damn beautiful.
- Roy Mustang

fraey -> EditorAndPerks

475 Reviews

Reviews: 475
Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:15 am
View Likes
Apricity says...

I hope I can complete 30 this year c:
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:12 pm
View Likes
Meshugenah says...

All of it, yo. I will write all the poems.

They may stink worse than wet cat, but I will do it.
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

555 Reviews

Reviews: 555
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:54 pm
View Likes
Tenyo says...

I'm doing 30 poems and 90 stories, which sounds like a lot, but it's pretty much a Camp Nano and a Napo side by side. I'm aiming for the stories to be flash fiction, so it will be 3 x 600 words.
We were born to be amazing.

930 Reviews

Reviews: 930
Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:50 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

We're about half-way through the month - how are people's threads going? I'm going to do a quick update / re-work my own goals, feel free to chime in to update how your own writing is going.
Spoiler! :
Goals
My goal is 30 poems in 30 days again, and I want to experiment with poetry formatting a lot too. I think I'm going to stick with a little bit of a theme, but less narrow than last year's color-poetry one. Another thing I want to do is revise a few old poems during NaPo. I think I'll have some busy days towards the middle and end of April, and if I decide to move back home it'll get really hectic, but I should still be able to write a poem a day I think.

My other goal is to read all of the NaPo threads - which I was able to do by the end of NaPo last year. And maybe host one poetry workshop - theme to be determined

-> I have 17 poems done, so on track for 30, not super happy with the quality, but they all are poems I suppose. :]
-> On track for reading through the threads pretty much, and have made 35 comments, I'm hoping to keep up commenting through the second half of the month too.
-> Theme/poetic-voice feels super non-cohesive, might try to be more consistently thematic in 2nd half of month.
-> I want to do at least three structured poems, haven't posted any yet.
-> Haven't played around with formatting except like 1 poem, so hopefully have time to do that still. :)
I only respond to Alliyah from now on and I hate dark cyan. dark cyan

- signature content provided by @JesseWrites

"But like, if you're an ex-vampire, ex-nazi with literally centuries worth of PTSD, it helps to play a lot of instruments to balance it out."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi