z

Young Writers Society

Send Help

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:55 pm
Amnesia says...

So Boy and I made a spur of the moment decision, and now we face the possibility that I'm pregnant. While I'm excited I'm still scared to death. My dad taught me BBBBBB(Books before boys because boys bring babies) and I feel like I failed him. But what bothers me the most is that my children will never know their grandfather other than my stories and his picture. On the plus my mom will probably be excited to be a grandmother and Boy thinks his dad will be excited to be a grandfather. The point I'm trying to make I guess is that I'm scared and theres a lot I have yet to experience. I don't know how to feel about it. Of course if I am in fact pregnant I know that I'll value my baby more than they will ever know. I want him/her to know that theyre loved and treasured everyday. I won't call them a mistake. Yes I made my own mistake and the fact is that the choice was a mistake but not the child. Just I need help. You guys are like a family to me and you all have advice. I will also post the test results of the second I'm taking when I get home next week. So you'll probably know before Boy knows.
I want a Harry Potter reboot with Benedict Cumberbatch as all the characters~~Mem
<3 Formerly Remembrance <3

This page supports the LGBTQ community

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155
Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:47 am
Prokaryote says...

You're 20 years old and you've never heard of birth control? You've been extremely irresponsible. If you do have the kid, you better be damn sure the dad is sticking around. Fatherless boys grow up to live in prison and fatherless girls grow up to have babies at 16. If you think I'm exaggerating...

Depending on your country you may have access to legal abortion. That's a matter of conscience and opinions on that are going to be polarized. Make up your own mind. But do your research.

If it turns out you aren't pregnant, take it as saving grace -- then stop being stupid. Someone else's life shouldn't be a mistake. You don't get to create a being capable of suffering because oopsie-doopsie, the sex was just too good. You're human, you're capable of rationality, please use your brain.

"To have committed every crime but that of being a father."

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:49 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

I hope that you aren’t pregnant! Not that pregnancy is a bad thing, but you’re just too young and I’m sure you and your boyfriend aren’t close to being ready to have a child. Definitely don’t make any rash decisions until you find out for sure if you’re pregnant or not.

If the test comes out positive, is there someone you trust enough to take you to the doctor to get an actual confirmation? If not your mom then someone else? But, one step at a time. Take the test first.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Random avatar

Reviews: 156
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:02 pm
KatjaDawn says...

If you are, I'm already glad to hear you'll value that child and not consider them a mistake.

If you aren't, be more careful in the future. It's easy to get caught up in the moment, but remember what is on the line. But I disagree that a child should be punished for a moment between it's parent. With or without a father involved, you will always have resources available to you. Don't let someone scare you. Heck, I would personally help you if it came down to it. I was a "mistake", my grandmother wanted me dead. I could have ended up that way, and though my young mother was not fit to be a parent, I am grateful that I was given a chance at life. And hey, I don't think I turned out so bad. You are much older, and have a better chance, but you will face hardships. They are inevitable. Be strong, regardless of what happens. Like Iggy said, take it a step at a time. Don't make rash decisions.

If you ever need anything or someone to confide in, please feel free to reach out to me! I wish you the best, truly from the bottom of my heart I wish you the best <3
Last edited by KatjaDawn on Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

89 Reviews

Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:02 pm
Amnesia says...

Prokaryote wrote:You're 20 years old and you've never heard of birth control? You've been extremely irresponsible. If you do have the kid, you better be damn sure the dad is sticking around. Fatherless boys grow up to live in prison and fatherless girls grow up to have babies at 16. If you think I'm exaggerating...

Depending on your country you may have access to legal abortion. That's a matter of conscience and opinions on that are going to be polarized. Make up your own mind. But do your research.

If it turns out you aren't pregnant, take it as saving grace -- then stop being stupid. Someone else's life shouldn't be a mistake. You don't get to create a being capable of suffering because oopsie-doopsie, the sex was just too good. You're human, you're capable of rationality, please use your brain.

"To have committed every crime but that of being a father."

Birth Control makes me sicker than a dog. Don't know what causes it but When I was on it I was constantly coming down with lung infections and other nasty things.

Boy and I have already talked about it and he's stated so many times that He's not leaving me or our possible child alone. We were in the heat of the moment and it just happened. Whatever it is then We find out Friday evening
I want a Harry Potter reboot with Benedict Cumberbatch as all the characters~~Mem

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:40 pm
View Likes
Tenyo says...

Life with kids won't be bad, it will just be different to what it was before. Some things will be harder and some things will be easier. Being young may mean that there are some experiences you miss out on, but there will be other positive experiences that you'll get to have specifically because you're still young.

I think the important thing right now is to take sensible precautions in case you are pregnant (avoid alcohol, strenuous activity, e.c.t), and try not to think about the rest until you have the results.

Talk about it, too. I know that there is a taboo about talking about pregnancy too early in case it doesn't take, but regardless of whether the test comes out positive or negative, the whole thing is still going to have an impact on you and it will be good to have the support either way.
We were born to be amazing.

89 Reviews

Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:50 pm
View Likes
Amnesia says...

I've applied to jobs that are for call centers and such. My mom is chatting my ear off a mile a minute and right now I just gotta get through my last 2 days of clinicals and such. Thank God I fly home next Friday. But yeah. I've got a support system now and it wont be just Boy and I. It kinda makes me a little excited.

If I am pregnant of course

155 Reviews

Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:00 am
Prokaryote says...

Birth Control makes me sicker than a dog. Don't know what causes it but When I was on it I was constantly coming down with lung infections and other nasty things.

Here, let me help you out with 19 more methods

89 Reviews

Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:57 pm
Amnesia says...

You know the fact most of those are birth controls that I cant take. Like the depo shot. Been there done that.

155 Reviews

Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:27 am
Prokaryote says...

Amnesia wrote:You know the fact most of those are birth controls that I cant take. Like the depo shot. Been there done that.

I'm thinking of a word that starts with "C"

89 Reviews

Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:12 pm
Amnesia says...

We use condoms Pork, We just forgot in the heat of the moment this time

Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica