Young Writers Society

Home » Forums » Welcome » Information Desk

Report a Site Bug

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:53 am
View Likes
hiraeth says...

writerfeedpad's not opening. (i'm on google chrome, windows 10)
Attachments
Capture.JPG
I was eleven years old
and I'd lost my mother,
and my soul.
And the crucible
gave me you.

mA

624 Reviews

Reviews: 624
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:07 am
View Likes
Casanova says...

i think it's down for maintenance or something rn, lotta peoople can't use it currently
Chat's bangin' yo

509 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 509
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:51 pm
View Likes
Jaybird says...

This has happened for awhile, and I think I may have reported it before, but I currently can't see any notifications on the first page of the People's Tab. They appear on the second page, but never on the first. I use a mix of Chrome (on mobile) and Firefox (on my computer). My phone is a Samsung, and my computer runs on Windows.
Magestorrow → Jaybird

509 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:28 pm
Jaybird says...

I got this message when I went to check my notifications from the home page at 3:26 PM EST. I was using Firefox and Windows.

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

No such file or directory [2002]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

When I clicked "return to index page" it loaded to the home page, and I was able to access my notifications.
Magestorrow → Jaybird

178 Reviews

Reviews: 178
Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:03 pm
EverLight says...

Hi I've been having a problem.
I can't view posts, not even my own. When I try this error comes up-

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Out of range value for column 'age' at row 1 [1264]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator immediately at webmaster@youngwriterssociety.com with a copy of this error message. Do not hesitate, but please be nice!
Please notify the board administrator or webmaster immediately with a copy of this error message at webmaster@youngwriterssociety.com

What the heck does that mean? Can some one help me with this?
Another thing-That only happens when I'm logged on. When I'm logged off I can view works.
Is it a problem with my account? My computer? Can some one please help! I tried contacting the moderators a month ago but no one has responded.

'
-
EverLight, the Queen Of The World

509 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:56 pm
View Likes
Jaybird says...

Browser: Firefox

Operating System: Windows

Time: 7:53 pm EST, give or take a few minutes.

What Happened: This problem has been happening for a little while, but I can't directly access announcement threads through my notifications when I'm subscribed to them. The current thread I can't see posts in is #RevMo 2019: Checklist Challenge. Whenever I try to click on it in my notifications, I get this message:

Information
The requested topic does not exist.
Magestorrow → Jaybird

509 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:08 pm
View Likes
Jaybird says...

Browser: Firefox

Time: 11:07 EST

What Happened: When I went to make a new club, I couldn't find the option underneath the clubs tab. I had to go to the section underneath the settings tab instead to find the option to make the new one.
Magestorrow → Jaybird

307 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 307
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:49 pm
View Likes
Liberty says...

Magestorrow wrote:Browser: Firefox

Time: 7:53 pm EST, give or take a few minutes.

What Happened: This problem has been happening for a little while, but I can't directly access announcement threads through my notifications when I'm subscribed to them. The current thread I can't see posts in is #RevMo 2019: Checklist Challenge. Whenever I try to click on it in my notifications, I get this message:

Information
The requested topic does not exist.

Exact same thing happens to me. Exact. Same. Thing. The browser and the operating system is the same. Time was always!
We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

286 Reviews

Reviews: 286
Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:30 pm
AstralHunter says...

Browser: Vivaldi

Time: 18:28 GMT+2:00

What Happened: For some reason, my avatar displays as a jpg, even though it's a gif. (I've checked, and the file is fine.) The last time I had an animated avatar, I was using Firefox, but other people's gif avatars have loaded just fine on Vivaldi before, so I don't see why this should be a problem. Am I missing something simple?
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
- Paul the Apostle

Spring has returned! Winter is over, and BrumalHunter is no more!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:20 am
chickenrun201 says...

Browser: Chrome

Writer feed pad keeps giving me an error message when I try to login. I have the right password and username, it just gives me an error after sitting there and loading for a while. It's not my internet either because it's done it over several different wifi systems.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:01 am
View Likes
Hattable says...

@chickenrun201

Yeah, unfortunately WFP has been down for some time now and isn't reliable when it is up. There are some alternative writing pad sites our users have been using if you'd like to give those a try, though!

There's etherpad and riseup pad.

EDIT: Etherpad will be shutting down December 31, 2019, just as a heads up to anyone reading this before then.
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

509 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:12 pm
Jaybird says...

When I tried checking my notifications, I got the error message down below. I was able to access the page after I made a new tab. I'm Microsoft Edge, presumably on the most recent Windows system, and it's 8:12 EST here.

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

No such file or directory [2002]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
Magestorrow → Jaybird

509 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:50 pm
View Likes
Jaybird says...

I just received the same message again, this time when trying to load the people tab by typing it in - instead of clicking on the tab itself. It's 7:50 AM EST, on Microsoft Edge and probably on the most recent version of Windows.
Magestorrow → Jaybird

The human heart has hidden treasures, in secret kept, in silence sealed...
— Charlotte Bronte