Last Review by Rodger. You go Rodger!
Home » Storybooks Main » Storybooks » Double-Trouble Writing Huddle, The

Scar-faced d00ds

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:41 am
View Likes
Featherstone says...

"You got me right up into the word 'magic', but I'll take your word for it," he chuckled.
"There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed." - Ernest Hemmingway

"A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit." - Richard Bach

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:11 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Yuna looked away bashfully. "Oh! Yeah, I uh, forget not everybody knows all that magic stuff. You're uh, not from here, right?"
"It's all a matter of perspective... everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's." - James

107 Reviews

Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:15 am
View Likes
Featherstone says...

"Nein, I'm not, and honestly, I wasn't all that clear on magic back home, either. I know the what but not the how or the why and that's just the way it's always been," he shrugs.
"There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed." - Ernest Hemmingway

102 Reviews

Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:40 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

"That's okay!" Yuna said with a smile, patting Kratzer's arm. "You're already one step ahead of like, 90% of the human population anyway since you know the what."
"It's all a matter of perspective... everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's." - James

107 Reviews

Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:05 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

He chuckled. "Well, true, but I'm not exactly human anymore.''

102 Reviews

Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:18 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Yuna's smile only grew. "That's okay!" she said. "Neither am I!"

And at that moment, an instantaneous change occured. One moment, she was a red-headed little girl. The next, she was an average sized wolf with reddish fur... that looked surprisingly cute.

107 Reviews

Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:38 am
View Likes
Featherstone says...

That was when he burst out laughing at the ludicrosity of, well, everything. A mixed-up incant had brought him from stepping into Hell to falling down in front of a half-dragon and now he was standing in front of a werewolf.

"Right...werewolves," he chuckled. "This is going to take getting used to, I have to admit."

102 Reviews

Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:42 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Yuna laughed - a distinctly human laugh from her wolven mouth. "That's okay! We like you anyways! You can take all the time you want to get used to us. I still uh-" Yuna ducked her head, rubbing her snout on her leg. "-I think you're cool."

107 Reviews

Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:06 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

He smiled. "Well, I haven't met any kind of shifter that can change as quickly or speak as smoothly so kudos to you, kiddo."

The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
— Alvin Toffler