Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:47 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

Christmas In July

Event Start Time:
End Time:

From July 13th to July 15th, by GMT time (local times shown above), YWS will be having our sixth annual Christmas in July celebration! During this time, we'll be encouraging YWSers to give away as many gifts as possible. As part of this, everyone will be given 4 free gifts to send. After that, it will cost you points to send gifts to people, so we encourage you all to start saving up, because it's gonna be a fun one! You wouldn't wanna miss out on this!

If you're unsure of how to send a gift, no worries. Allow me to explain! There are two ways. The easiest way is to go to a person's profile and click on "Send gift" in the sidebar. The other way is to go to the Settings Dashboard (the gear tab), then click on "Gifts." There will also be a rectangle at the top of any YWS page during the event with the event stats on it, as well as a button to click to send a gift. You may also make use of that if you wish.

So get excited and get ready, YWS! Let's celebrate Christmas in July! Any questions can be asked here or PMed to me. :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Poetry lies its way to the truth.
— John Ciardi