Young Writers Society

Home » Storybooks Main » Storybook Discussion » Specific Storybook Discussion

The Pianist's Daughter [DT]

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:17 pm
View Likes
Elisabet says...

Hey, everyone! {for ping purposes here we go oof @Carina @Danni88 @Saruka @GodHatesShane @kat13254} I'd like to speak with each of you on this forum about your characters/what they're okay with/how I should portray them/etc. because I'm in the process of writing the first part! Please let me know ASAP when you can discuss so I can get the finished product up by (hopefully) this weekend!
"Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do the same thing.”

"stop being so stupid" — My brother

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:16 pm
GodHatesShane says...

@arden

I'm able to discuss Dustin (my character) whenever. If I'm on, feel free to ping me. Let me know what questions you have, and hopefully you can get to know Dustin a little better! :)
a doctor once told me i feel too much. i said, so does god. that’s why you can see the grand canyon from the moon

previously GodHatesMason

64 Reviews

Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:05 pm
Elisabet says...

@GodHatesShane Well, cool! So here are a few things I need to know --

1. Your general do/do not's in terms of others using your character
2. A more thorough description of his personality
3. What kind of role you want him to play {Like the leader, a follower, the brains, etc.}
And that should be about it!
"Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do the same thing.”

111 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 111
Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:37 am
View Likes
Carina says...

suuuuh-weet

I like to give a lot of flexibility in other people using my characters, and I'll let you know if you go out of character. So yeah, feel free to do whatever!

I've answered most of the questions in my CP, but I can go def go into more detail if ya want
"Anything you write anywhere on any domain is automatically marked as spam by the internet overlords."—Veeren
"OMG"—AstralHunter
"Are you just gonna keep adding quotes in your signature?"—Omnom
"add dis quote"—Iggy

64 Reviews

Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:28 pm
Elisabet says...

Thank you, Carina!

9 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 9
Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:12 pm
kat13254 says...

I'm free whenever!
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

64 Reviews

Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:32 am
Elisabet says...

If you wouldn't mind just answering the questions I asked Shane, that would be great!

9 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 9
Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:43 am
kat13254 says...

1. I'm very lax about what others do with Ariel.
2. Ariel is very smart, but she never feels strong enough to put any effort into school, so her grades are more moderate than they could be. She is very lax, more following than anything, but she can be a leader if she takes enough interest in it.
3. in terms of Cecilia's disappearance she'd definitely take a leadership role, but in a lot of other stuff, she's more lax and follows others. She's very smart, but she doesn't give much effort to anything.
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:16 am
Danni88 says...

I’m on hols so it won’t be until Wed probs :( soz
Mmm, teatime. I fancy reviews and chips.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Queen Danni of Awesomeland x

64 Reviews

Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:08 pm
Elisabet says...

@kat13254 Thanks so much!

@Danni88 No worries!

But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took