Young Writers Society

Home » Forums » Resources » Writers Corner

Short Story Soundboard!

304 Reviews

Reviews: 304
Sun May 13, 2018 9:47 pm
View Likes
Evander says...

Do you have a short story that you're dying to talk about? Is it just an idea or have you completed it already? No matter its current state, this is the thread for you!

Basically, feel free to commiserate with other authors about short stories here and discuss ideas. Are you stuck on a plot point? Do you need to rant about a specific scene? Then draw up a chair and grab a cup of tea, because you'll fit just right in.

-

Let the discussion commence!
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Thu May 17, 2018 1:28 am
killeham says...

I've always wanted to get into writing short stories since I haven't had that much time to really write in the last few months, but the only true short I've written was years ago, from 2014, so yeah. I'm not an expert lol.

An idea I've had for a long time would be something on like my father's life, mainly due to all of the awesome stories he's said over the years, or even something on my grandfather, who lived an interesting life, but I've gone literally nowhere.

Oh well. Maybe sometime I'll be able to take a few hours for organizational purposes, but until then, they'll be on the back-burner for now!
“Katie, don’t cry, I know you’re trying your hardest, and the hardest part is letting go.”

NaPo 2018

Spoiler! :
—>> @JustPerks —>> @PerksOfBeingAReader

Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg