wut xD
Unofficial Blue Cat of YWS =^-^=
she/her please <3

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:56 pm
View Likes
AlyTheBookworm says...

Erica's not aware that she has any elemental powers and will have a little trouble using them at first, but she's pretty good at morphing.

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:34 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

Aidan is not aware of his morphing ability, but he has gotten suspicious about having an elemental power.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:23 pm
View Likes
TheBlueCat says...

Ah, I really like this range we have here *is totally not taking notes right now :P*
she/her please <3

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:00 pm
View Likes
lemonboi says...

Okay I finally submitted my post!

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:58 am
View Likes
Kanome says...

Xae is not aware of her morphing abilities, but she is aware of her elemental power and her weapon.

Will be working on second post.
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:39 am
View Likes
AlyTheBookworm says...

Uh.. quick question, I'm still new to storybooks. ;)
I wanted to start writing my next post, but I was waiting until everyone had finished at least one. Should I go ahead and write it or wait until Aidan is introduced to the story? Also, just making sure, is there a certain order/rule about when you can post?

81 Reviews

Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:35 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

1) If your post doesn't involve Aidan, you go ahead and plan your next post. You can always start a post if you have ideas. :)
2) There generally is no posting order, unless the DM wants to have one. Basically, this is always up to the DM.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

102 Reviews

Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:20 pm
View Likes
TheBlueCat says...

Okay, so @LemonTheDorkyPanda , your post looks good, but there's two things 1) there's five others, not four and 2) your post is the only on in first person POV. I know that my be really annoying to fix, so I won't press you to switch this one(although it would be really nice), but for the future, can you use 3rd person POV? If you need help writing in that POV, I can help. c:

Okay so yes, I was going to have everyone make one post first, and then I was going to post and then let you guys loose again. The next set of posts should consist of interacting with one (or maybe more but probably just one) of the other morphers. It can just be a random talking moment and then your character realizing that they were a morpher, or trying to convince them that they're not alone or crazy. My post should be an example of this. So @Lael will be posting next because she hasn't made one yet, and then I will post, and then you guys can post whenever. Okay? :) You can plan and write to your heart's content, but be ready to change things if need be.
I'm hoping by the end of the next posting round, we will have our group assembled and then I have plans ;)
she/her please <3

102 Reviews

Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:49 pm
View Likes
TheBlueCat says...

Sorry to bug you @Lael, but how is your post coming? Let me know if you need anything c:
she/her please <3

81 Reviews

Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:45 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

I haven't started it yet, and I really don't know when I can get it in yet. If you want, I'm okay if you skip me for the first round.

102 Reviews

Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:37 pm
TheBlueCat says...

Hm, I'm okay with waiting since the nest round might get kind of funky. It's okay though, take your time c: tbh I should work on my next post but haven't oops
she/her please <3

351 Reviews

Wed May 02, 2018 10:17 pm
View Likes
Kanome says...

I will be working on my second post. It should be up by later today or tomorrow morning for sure.
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

102 Reviews

Wed May 02, 2018 10:55 pm
TheBlueCat says...

Oh @Kanome, could you wait please? I kind of want @Lael to go next and then myself just to keep an order to things c:
she/her please <3

351 Reviews

Wed May 02, 2018 10:58 pm
View Likes
Kanome says...

Oh. Wonder where Lael is xD
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

The emperor is rich, but he can't buy another day.
— Chinese Proverb