z

Young Writers Society

Morph [DT]

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:58 pm
TheBlueCat says...

No, it's totally okay! I just wanted to check in with you c: I still need to start writing my first post, so take your time!
Unofficial Blue Cat of YWS =^-^=
she/her please <3

102 Reviews

Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:43 pm
View Likes
TheBlueCat says...

Okay! Now that all the cps are submitted and approved, I'll start writing up the first post. Now we need to figure out what the posting order is going to be. I'll put the order in the first post of the DT. I'll be going first. Please let me know when you would like to post! FYI there are six of us total.

Now, if you really want to, you can start writing up your own posts, although I wouldn't recommend it. Pretty much what it going to happen in each of our posts is our character will go through a little bit of their normal day, then they will receive the letter. They'll react to the contents of the letter as well. The whole letter will be in my post, but for you guys you don't have to include the whole letter. You can just say they read the letter and reacted [blank] way to [blank] part. ANYWAYS, it really doesn't matter when you guys decide you want to post, but I would like to have an order for future posts. I know a few of you are new-ish to storybooks, so don't hesitate to ask any questions. And I forgot to mention that our characters probably won't interact in this first round of posts, so that'll be good because we can all get a feel for what each character is like. But I'm going to stop rambling for now ;)
she/her please <3

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:35 pm
View Likes
AnimalQueen says...

What's going on here? When I read the title, I instantly thought of my favorite series, "Animorphs." Now, though, it sound's like you're planning a role play. What are the details?

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:39 pm
View Likes
Kanome says...

I'll work on my first post right now, but you can decide how the order will go. I don't mind how it goes c:
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

102 Reviews

Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:38 pm
TheBlueCat says...

@AnimalQueen I've never heard of that, but this is a storybook, kind like a long role-play. Also, I don't think I'm going to accept anymore people to this storybook right now, sorry! There's plenty of other storybooks in the forums that are accepting new members. Just make sure they are actually accepting!

@Kanome Cool beans c:
she/her please <3

351 Reviews

Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:46 pm
View Likes
Kanome says...

@TheBlueCat It's a good series. I remember in school that they had all the books xD
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

102 Reviews

Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:51 pm
TheBlueCat says...

Oh now I remember it. I hated the looks of them and watched a little of the movie? tv show? and it kinda freaked me out back then.
she/her please <3

351 Reviews

Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:46 am
View Likes
Kanome says...

@TheBlueCat Would the setting for the beginning be where everyone meets at school?
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

102 Reviews

Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:21 pm
TheBlueCat says...

What do you mean? Like the beginning of each of our posts? Sorry I'm not sure what you're saying.
she/her please <3

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:13 pm
View Likes
AlyTheBookworm says...

@Kanome I think BlueCat said that the first posts would just introduce the character. They won't meet the other characters in the first post, but they'll recieve and react to the letter. Or.. maybe you mean the whole beginning? Like, what happens after they get their letters?

351 Reviews

Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:31 pm
Kanome says...

@AlyTheBookworm yeah, after they get their letters.
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

102 Reviews

Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:37 pm
TheBlueCat says...

After they get their letters they will react to the contents, but after that will probably be that end of all our first posts. I'm still working out what the next round of posts will contain.
she/her please <3

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:01 pm
View Likes
lemonboi says...

So will you write the letter in yours and then we can just write about our characters reading them and afterward, their reactions?

102 Reviews

Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:06 pm
TheBlueCat says...

Yes! That exactly c:
she/her please <3

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:43 am
View Likes
Europa says...

Darn! Wish I'd seen this SB before it closed. I love these kinds of things. Ah, well. It looks really interesting, so I'll be reading! Good luck, guys!

People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love