Young Writers Society

Home » Forums » Welcome » Welcome Mat

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:47 pm
LAH822 says...

Hi, i'm new and didn't even know this website existed until 7 minutes ago. I need help/advice. what is this website for and how to I use it it geez.

414 Reviews

Reviews: 414
Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:05 am
View Likes
Holysocks says...

Hello, welcome to YWS!

YWS is a site for young writers (surprise, surprise!) to post there work and get feedback! There's also tons of events, contests, other fun functions, and the best part is the community! C: Basically if you want to get the most out of YWS, I suggest you get really involved in the community. Write and post works, review, chat with people, write blogs, join contests, join a role play and/or a Story Book, etc! There's so much to do here and to access all of that, all you have to do is dive right in. c:

If you have any other questions feel free to let me know!
I hope it's a good joke because otherwise I'll have got it for nothing...

WARNING: Do not take grammar advice from me... EVER.

537 Reviews

Reviews: 537
Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:31 am
alliyah says...

Sweet! Welcome to the site! :) Holysocks gave a fabulous intro of YWS -- here's a thread that may help you too: Frequently Asked Questions for New Members.

Basically, yeah we're a fun writing community where you can post pieces and review other people's works (in addition to a bunch of other neat things).

If you have specific questions, definitely reach out!

Best of luck in your writing endeavors! :)
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”
-- Leonardo da Vinci

911 Reviews

Reviews: 911
Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:40 am
Iggy says...

Hey there, welcome to YWS! My inbox is always open if you need it. :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

hmu for reviews

Reviews: 0
Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:38 pm
Satrena says...

HI, when I signed up I was told to come here and talk? What do I do?

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain