z

Young Writers Society

Book Club in Room U202 DT

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:41 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Whooooo’s gonna post?????
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:32 pm
Nike says...

I’m waiting ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

15 Reviews

Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:10 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

I’m planning on posting by tonight, but I hope some of you are planning your next post!

@Steggy @nickelgotyourback

I haven’t seen anything from you guys yet, and I haven’t seen any recent DT posts. Do you guys still have interest in this SB?
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:58 am
deleted221222 says...

There. Did my post. Plants 'n shit.

15 Reviews

Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:11 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Haha good post! @Thundahguy

15 Reviews

Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:52 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Long post but super important information!!

Please take the time to read and hopefully this inspires you on your next posts. I included some insight on what specialty reveals can be like. Also the symbols Joanna describes in the post are actually the wielders symbol for Joanna’s specialty. Your reveal can be an event so don’t be afraid to do so.

I included your charries @Nike @Gravity @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX

15 Reviews

Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:15 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

This posting round will officially end on March 2nd!

@Steggy @nickelgotyourback @Gravity @Chaser @Oswin1800 @saentiel @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX @Nike @Thundahguy

Those of you who have already post you guys are rockstars! And just letting you know that posting rounds are not limited to 1 post. So if you have inspiration to write something please feel free to write as much as you want. I’ll let you know if it disrupts the next upcoming plot point. (Most likely won’t)

Happy Writing!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:05 pm
Mageheart says...

I'm sorry for taking so long to post. I'll try getting a post up today, if I have the opportunity to. (It's a long weekend, and my parents want to go out.) If I can't do it today, I'll aim for tomorrow.

Edit: When should my post take place? I've noticed that some of the other posts seem to jump around time-wise, but I don't want to go against what other people have already written.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

15 Reviews

Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:10 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

@saentiel There hasn’t been any major time changes so you should be fine. All of the posts have either recapped days before or were a few hours after the first meeting.

Yours can take place at anytime just make sure to address that at the top of your post. It’s okay if your character finds their specialty after a few days. If you keep other writers up to date then there shouldn’t be any issues with that.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:09 pm
Mageheart says...

Thanks for the help! I'm not going to be able to get my post up tonight, but I will get it up tomorrow.
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:47 pm
Mageheart says...

My post is up! Sorry for the delay with it. I hope that its meets expectations, and I also hope that I did the magical aspect of it right. If there's any problems with my post, please let me know!

By the way, would anyone be interested in becoming friends with Puck? My girl could really use the friends.
mage

queer and here.

15 Reviews

Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:46 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

@Oswin1800 @Gravity @nickelgotyourback @Chaser @Steggy

Anyone thinking of posting next?

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:43 pm
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

I was thinking of adding a post for James.

15 Reviews

Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:21 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

That’s fine @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:36 pm
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

It's up. Hope that gives some insight.

Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers