z

Young Writers Society

Rei [DT]

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:00 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@TheBlueCat We can either kill it off, which is a big no - especially at such an early stage, though it WOULD make for a good Hesitation Moment ("Darn it gang, our lives are actually in danger, should we do this or what...?"), or we can keep the character around as an NPC. The second option's most likely, but then, considering how much problems Ashwin has with his family, he could also move out and essentially never come back.

I'm fine with NPC Ashwin, personally, but all three options can work. Oh, and also, someone else could be recruited to take control of Ashwin. I forgot about that fourth one.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:01 am
Mageheart says...

@TheBlueCat, I apologize for not getting back to you before now! I was out in Salem with my best friend when you posted in here, and I completely forgot to reply when I got back! I'm thinking that Ashwin could remain in the storybook as an NPC - if Thundahguy decides to return, there's still a spot open, and then we don't have to worry about having our characters deal with his death/removal from the story.

We could also try to find someone else to write for him, but I'm not sure how easy that would end up being.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:29 am
View Likes
TheBlueCat says...

Oop so can you poke me about this on Sunday maybe? I kinda forgot >.>
Unofficial Blue Cat of YWS =^-^=
she/her please <3

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:25 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Due to inactivity, this Storybook has been archived. There's talks of more posts, so don't worry about it being archived if you're still writing! Just ask me or the SB owner to unarchive it :D (the Topic Tags were also removed upon archiving, so don't forget to put them back on if you unarchive it ^^)

Happy SBing!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

40 Reviews

Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:31 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@TheBlueCat *pokes*

Well we're monday and the Sb's been archieved, buuut you can still ready your post and save it on your computer until it's properly pulled out of said archive.

@Saen As for Aswhin, we can have him as an NPC in the meantime, indeed! And in case someone wants to write for him, it's still doable. As long as most of the character's needs are respected, it's pretty much fine.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

102 Reviews

Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:30 am
View Likes
TheBlueCat says...

I promise I will make a post asap but life is crazy yeesh
she/her please <3

40 Reviews

Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:04 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@TheBlueCat no worries, m'dear! Life's pretty much getting crazy for all of us, and the more you advance in your studies, the crazier it gets. Just keep yourself organize and it should ease the chaos a bit. Do give a warning here, once you're done! Best of luck.

102 Reviews

Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:39 pm
View Likes
TheBlueCat says...

Oof if you want to revive this sooner than is currently happening, someone can make a post before me. My life has been unnaturally crazy and I had to hiatus from yws for a quite bit (as you can see by my non-green color x-x) I think I'll be back soon, so in the meantime, keep poking me c:
she/her please <3

If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate