Young Writers Society

Shattered Moons DT

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:23 am
View Likes
Lael says...

Okay, I'll take N, then!
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:45 am
View Likes
Featherstone says...

Sorry, guys, I think I'm gonna have to drop. Trapping a hawk next weekend (hopefully) and I have a lot of prep and stuff to do, and school will start picking up, plus life is kinda hitting me with a lot right now. :l Really sorry, I know it's a pain to have someone drop out.
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:21 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@FalconryGirl9086 it's cool! Have fun and if you change your mind, lemme know ^^

Everyone, I have opened up a WFP. I'll be lurking in there and working on Cloud, my character. If you have time, join me! https://omnom.writerfeedpad.com/160
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:04 am
View Likes
Lael says...

Do team members have to be from the same school?
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:30 am
View Likes
Omni says...

@Lael yep! We're all going to Beacon Academy! There are training schools before it, and you can go to wherever you'd like from those.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:42 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@FigrothFelanor @BrumalHunter @Lael @Sheytato @ScarlettFire @Omnom @AllisontheWriter @KaiRyu @Steggy

So, if we don't find another three members for the slots that are open, I'll go ahead and drop Cloud (my character, who is up, btw!) and move Lael and Figroth to team Coal. I'll hold out on doing that, though, but a few notes:

@FigrothFelanor hiiii! Please subscribe to this DT and the Storybook as well.
Everyone, please give Figroth a warm welcome ^^ he's new to the site and only came through some nudging from Allie but has decided to help us with this story.

@KaiRyu and @BrumalHunter please refrain from giving your character names until we figure out what we're going to do with Team Coal. Hunter, how would you think of being the Team Leader, helping me run the team and getting insights with plot ideas and stuff? I also might change Team Coal to Team Viridian. I'll put up a poll to see everyone's thoughts.

Last but not least, there's a new Storybook Challenge! It's pretty straightforward and has no posting to do with it, but I'd like everyone to strive to finish it ^^

sass levels loading

[he/him]

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:09 pm
View Likes
KiraThePotatoChip says...

Heyo, this is probably fairly late, but I notices just a few more open spots. If its still open, mind if I hop on in?
Bisexual Disaster, Master Stroke of a human being, may or may not incite a revolution.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:11 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@KiraThePotatoChip I'mma PM you!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:04 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

I'm down with being team leader! Since the cast is strongly in favour of merging the two teams into VRDN, I'll start looking into names so long.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:59 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@FigrothFelanor @BrumalHunter @Lael @Sheytato @ScarlettFire @Omnom @AllisontheWriter @KaiRyu @Steggy

Hey everyone! How's progress coming along for the profiles? Do you have an idea for their names, their theme, and their direction? How about their history?

@FigrothFelanor @KaiRyi I don't have your character profiles in the pad. I would love it if you could do that, so I could help give suggestions and stuff.

I would like it if we had all names and themes (color-wise) in the next few days. So that means I need a name from @Steggy and @KaiRyu. Thanks!

@KiraThePotatoChip didya get my PM? I would love to have you there!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:03 pm
View Likes
KaiRyu says...

I can't actually type on the WriterFeed Pad, my device won't let me, and it's blocked on my school laptop... I have a pretty good idea of the name and the theme of my character though.
“So what? You're another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?” Ciel Phantomhive

"Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!" Bill Cipher

378 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:05 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@KaiRyu ahh gotcha! Can you PM me the deets?

sass levels loading

[he/him]

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:35 pm
View Likes
KiraThePotatoChip says...

@omnom Yes I did, sorry for not replying, I got caught up with some work and completely forgot it happened.
Bisexual Disaster, Master Stroke of a human being, may or may not incite a revolution.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:46 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Alrighty! We have multiple characters in now, and it's been awhile. Your time to earn points for the SB Challenge is waning, so let's see the progress on those characters!

@KaiRyu how goes it? I know you had a pretty good base when last we talked, so I'm excited to see what you have now.

@FigrothFelanor I haven't seen much from you after you asked my input on your character. Input I have given, so what are your thoughts?

@Sheytato I don't see much from your character. Any progress? Need any help?

@ScarlettFire and @BrumalHunter your profiles are fairly close to being finished. I see both of you need weapons and semblances. I am willing to help if you need it!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Reviews: 0
Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:12 pm
View Likes
FigrothFelanor says...

Sorry, Omnom. I have kind of neglected this. I've been considering Rioghail's weapon and just made a symbol for her, but I have not made a lot of progress other than that.
These words come to you as courtesy of the amazing, splendid, most wonderful Figroth Felanor, so instead of quickly reading over them, take a moment to feel blessed that he's considered you worthy of hearing his opinions and/or stories.

Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
— Sylvia Plath