z

Young Writers Society

The Mighty Metro Monitors DT

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Thu May 24, 2018 4:37 pm
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

Oh, and @Saen, I'm so sorry I didn't see your post a while back! Are you still wanting to participate in this storybook?
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu May 24, 2018 4:55 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I am!
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

109 Reviews

Thu May 24, 2018 5:11 pm
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

Awesome! Just wanted to make sure. :)
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu May 24, 2018 5:14 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@ajruby12 Oh boy, do I UNDERSTAND XD I posted mine waaaay late because of similar reasons, so trust me, I can relate! I'm just very much glad that you're back, m'dear!

@Saen Oh, hai! Awesome to have you interested in this one too, m'dear :3
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Thu May 24, 2018 8:59 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

No worries AJ! If you wanna keep this going, I'm here for it!
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

109 Reviews

Mon May 28, 2018 1:57 am
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

THE INTRO POST IS UP!!! So sorry for the delay! I'm hoping the summer will be a little kinder to me. However, I'm gonna need to make some serious decisions in regard to this storybook. Next school year, I probably won't be able to keep doing this storybook. But we can cross that bridge when we come to it. :)

So then.... @soundofmind, you're up next! :)
Please no rush on that, since it took me an absolute forever to get the intro post up. I'm excited to be back on this again though!

109 Reviews

Mon May 28, 2018 2:17 am
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

Also, if any of you guys are interested in reading/commenting on one of my newest story ideas (inspired by this storybook!) check out my WriterFeedPad!

https://ajruby12.writerfeedpad.com/2

40 Reviews

Mon May 28, 2018 6:12 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@ajruby12 ...For some reason, it asks me to connect to my account in WFP when I click your link, and then it says that my account is not found? Not sure what's happening there, m'dear. Did you keep the access to it to "Public"?

YAY! INTRO POST IS UP! Good luck with this Summer! Well, that and all the decisions you'll have to take alongside it.
EDIT: Done reading! Great job on Diecast's portrayal, m'dear, and 10/10 on the beautifully failed entrance :3
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

109 Reviews

Mon May 28, 2018 2:00 pm
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

@Tortwag, blehh, I keep forgetting about the security settings... It should be good now!

And I hope Diecast's failed entry was ok! It's just way too much fun... I promise he'll get more chances for dramatic entry later on. xD

40 Reviews

Tue May 29, 2018 11:18 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@ajruby12 Yay, it works!

Like I said: ten outta ten, m'dear, it was beautiful :3 And hey, of course he'll get more chances, m'dear! *chuckle* be them failed attempts or success, however, is going to be the fun thing to figure out XD

109 Reviews

Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:25 am
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

Just FYI, I will be gone for the next two weeks on a trip and won't be able to be on in that time. @soundofmind, if you get a post up in that space of time, fantastic. If not, that's perfectly fine!

174 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:36 am
soundofmind says...

I should be able to write up a post sometime this weekend or Monday!!! That's what I'm hoping for!! @ajruby12

174 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:42 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

POSTED! Hopefully that works out okay! Who wants to go next and pick it up with some action maybe?

40 Reviews

Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:45 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Maybe I will, but that depends on whatever it is you posted, as I have a lot to read, SB-wise.

109 Reviews

Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:45 am
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

@Tortwag, @Saen, @Europa, @Sheyren , whoever wants to take the next post can go ahead! This one is a little more free-form, so if you want any guidance, I'd be happy to help you out! We'll try for getting another post up within a week or two, maybe? (Not like I'm a good example of that... XD )

Courage, my soul! Now learn to wield the weight of thine immortal shield...
— Andrew Marvell