z

Young Writers Society

The Mighty Metro Monitors DT

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:39 pm
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

@soundofmind, whenever thou hast time, great word warrior! (Sorry, got a little Shakespeare stuck in my brain)

(And @Europa, you're on deck! Get ready for some knuckle-busting fighting and corny jokes)
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

109 Reviews

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:08 pm
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

Oh, and for those of you who have already posted, you can claim points for it in the storybook challenge that I posted.
Storybook Badges & Challenges
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:23 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

I might not be able to get on for a while because I'm travelling to be with family for thanksgiving, but I'll try to get a post in as soon as I can.

109 Reviews

Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:47 am
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

@Europa, take your time! I just wanted to make sure it started brewing in the back of your mind

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:57 am
soundofmind says...

BOOM! Posted!

Hopefully it's alright!
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

109 Reviews

Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:41 am
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

@soundofmind, it's fantastic!! I love it!

"How did she get there? What kind of plot hole convenience is this?" Mmm, so many plot holes...

Ooh, we'll have to see how Skunk and King Croc escape from the water tank! So much suspense!

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:11 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Hellooooooo, awesome people of the Universe! Allow me to introduce myself.

...WITH AN OBLIGATORY PRESENTATION GIF.

I go by the name Tortwag, But Twaggy and Shell Master Tortwag are both available for goofing around :3 That being said, I'm merely saying hello as an excuse to show my interest for this thing, and also wonderin' where this concept was all my life.
...y'know, aside on cartoons.

Anyway, so, if it's still possible to join, I'll just casually prepare my character template and try something silly with y'all.

Catch you on the flipside, m'dears!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

109 Reviews

Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:47 am
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

@Tortwag, we would love to have you join! The team is in the middle of a mission right now (two more posts left to go), but you are welcome to pop a character template up and join us when we begin the next round of villain bashing and flashing heroic smiles. Be sure to check out the WriterFeedPad (https://ajruby12.writerfeedpad.com/1) for the current arc details and some (incomplete) stuff for the next villain.

@Europa, will you be able to get a post up soon?

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:13 am
View Likes
Europa says...

ACK! I totally forgot about my post! I'm so sorry! Life has suddenly gotten really crazy and with all the running around I hardly have the time to slow down and write! I will try to get something up soon, but if I don't by the end of next week, you can pass my bit off to someone else.

40 Reviews

Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:26 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@ajruby12 That's fine, m'dear! I shall wait patiently. The character template's been submitted and is waiting approval, so in the meantime, I'll just read the other templates, catch up with posts and go in this WriterFeedPad, there.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

109 Reviews

Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:04 am
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

@Tortwag, please tell me the baby seal leather boots is a reference to Megamind. xD

I love the character! Lots of fun potential

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176

40 Reviews

Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@ajruby12 Of course. Of course it's a reference to Megamind, m'dear XD I actually got to play him for a drama thingy thingy a few years back, and I sorta love the movie and... the character in general.
We're off to a very good start if you caught that reference, m'dear :3

Thank you for the welcoming, you two!

Ah, and to give an interesting visual on how I first came around to designing Diecast's power, PLEASE, TAKE A GANDER:
Spoiler! :
phpBB [media]

I have always. Always. ALWAYS. Wanted to make that into a power. And now, my wish is granted XD

109 Reviews

Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:12 am
ajruby12 says...

Ohmygoodness, you got to play Megamind in a play?? So jealous... xD
I love that movie. Haven't seen it for a while though

40 Reviews

Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:33 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

Yes, but it was a teacher's original, and I basically had to borrow Megamind for the villain. I'm told I've got a decent sadistic laugh XD
Well, both the movie and Megamind: The Button of Doom. If you get to watch it again, do so, because it's full of fun things. AND LINES. GREAT LINES.

This is a house of homes, a sacred place, by human passion made divinely sweet.
— Alfred Joyce Kilmer