Young Writers Society

Home » Storybooks Main » Storybook Discussion » Specific Storybook Discussion

Defenders of the Dust City DT

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:00 pm
Terian805 says...

Post is up! I'll try to write the second part when I can, but meanwhile anybody is welcome to post!
"You can't live over your shoulder, overbehind."

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:40 pm
Tortwag says...

Bump! Just wanted to make sure if anyone wanted to go, since @Terian805 had a recent post, and so did I and Thundah.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answer... to these questions."

40 Reviews

Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:01 pm
Tortwag says...

@Terian805 Hello, m'dear! Currently catchin up posts at last, as I'm freer for a good chunk of the Summer at least - though I feel like this'll happen more and more to all of us.

How's that second part of yours going?
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:19 am
Terian805 says...

Yes @Tortwag good point! :D I'll be honest I was kinda waiting for someone else to post to have a break between Finn's POV, before..I wrote...the 2nd part. So I haven't made a whole lot of progress, but if people are expecting me to be writing it then I'll certainly do so.. :D
"You can't live over your shoulder, overbehind."

40 Reviews

Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:15 pm
Tortwag says...

@Terian805 NOW THAT I'M FREE, I CAN TOTALLY DO THAT, so, I think I will. I think we're all pretty much in last second exams (just finished mine) and catching up with things in general, so, not really expecting much yet. Lemme read that first part of yours, first off!

40 Reviews

Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:24 pm
Tortwag says...

@Terian805 Caught up! Yeeeah, point for Finn there: it's pretty awkward XD Guess I'll just continue my sub-arc in the meantime, since Ella needs some presence, as well as Adrian and Pango Lyn. Time to scheme things!

I hate television. I hate it as much as peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts.
— Orson Welles