Young Writers Society

Home » Storybooks Main » Storybook Discussion » Specific Storybook Discussion

Skies of Nebulae [DT]

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:51 pm
View Likes
MJTucker says...

The rough draft of my post is up in the WFP! I'll try to have it edited and posted by the 13th, but I am going to be out of town from Friday-Sunday. In the meantime, I would appreciate any feedback on all aspects of the post, large or small :)
Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
PM box is open to all, 24/7/365

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:33 am
soundofmind says...

@MJTucker !!!! AAA YES I WILL LOOK AT IT

I'm so happy and hyped to read it omg
"It's all a matter of perspective... everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's." - James

76 Reviews

Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:11 am
soundofmind says...

@MJTucker I LOVED YOUR POST IT WAS WONDERFUL
"It's all a matter of perspective... everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's." - James

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:26 pm
View Likes
MJTucker says...

Thanks @soundofmind! I'm glad I was able to get it up on time, since I may or may not have temporarily forgotten about it after I put it up in the WFP, but thankfully I still had time to edit it!
Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
PM box is open to all, 24/7/365

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:23 am
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

Grr rawr, my life is too busy... I won't be able to get a post up for at least 2 weeks, since I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow and am currently hectically packing. Hopefully I'll be able to post after that
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

76 Reviews

Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:36 am
soundofmind says...

@ajruby12 AAa, I hope u have fun on your trip!! And I look forward to your post!!!!!

“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester