Young Writers Society

Home » Storybooks Main » Storybook Discussion » Specific Storybook Discussion

The Gilded City DT

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:50 pm
Lael says...

I started a post, and I'll try to finish it up this weekend.
"as it is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death."
Philippians 1:20

264 Reviews

Reviews: 264
Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:10 pm
MJTucker says...

No rush! Thanks for stepping up :) You can always post them in the WFP so others can submit edits and their thoughts.
Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
PM box is open to all, 24/7/365

77 Reviews

Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:06 am
Lael says...

Posted! I felt like it was a little more awkwardly written than my other intro SB posts in the past, but it's okay, I guess.
"as it is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death."

Reviews: 1
Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:10 pm
Strident says...

I've been working on one.

264 Reviews

Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:02 pm
MJTucker says...

@Lael your post was great! Definitely better than mine.
Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"

77 Reviews

Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:08 pm
Lael says...

Aww, thanks @MJTucker! I liked your post, though.

Reviews: 1
Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:39 pm
View Likes
Strident says...

Posted! I hope you like the post. I feel like I could have done better..

264 Reviews

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:44 pm
View Likes
MJTucker says...

You did great, Strident! The thing about being a writer is that you can always improve, and I'm very happy with your post! Everyone feels that way at some point or another, so just do your best and that will be enough :)

77 Reviews

Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:14 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

Yeah, great post, @Strident! Can't wait to see more of Edric.

434 Reviews

Reviews: 434
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:44 pm
Lightsong says...

Sorry, I would have to withdraw from this RP. It turns out I'm only capable on one RP. :(

77 Reviews

Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:08 pm
Lael says...

*Poke* Is anyone going next? I'd rather wait at least one or two more posts before introducing Gwyn.

264 Reviews

Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:09 am
MJTucker says...

Lightsong dropped out, so we have @ardentlyTheiving, @Sheytato, and @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX who haven't posted yet. Would any of you be willing to go?
Last edited by MJTucker on Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:11 pm
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

I actually sent you a message about my first post but haven't received anything back that.

264 Reviews

Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:27 pm
MJTucker says...

Super sorry about that @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX! I messaged you back, even though it took me so long.

264 Reviews

Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:06 am
MJTucker says...

Great post @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX :) I love it.

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
— Abraham Heschel