z

Young Writers Society

Stargazers: Our Ghosts [DT]

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:57 pm
Lael says...

So I guess the collab is off for now.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:52 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Awesome post, @DarshayataDeka! I'm glad Aisha approves of Alice. Also, @Lael, I'm sorry for not checking the WFP before now. I just tried going on, but it didn't let me login.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:48 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

@Lael I AM SO SO SORRY. I had trouble sleeping last night and I way overslept. I was gonna try and wake up early but I slept through my alarm. Please forgive me!!!
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

81 Reviews

Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:23 am
View Likes
Lael says...

@soundofmind and @saentiel that's fine! I forgot to put it on public and I didn't write in it anyways. :)
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

174 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:35 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

@Lael thANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR GRACIOUS FORGIVENESS

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:22 am
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

@DarshayataDeka I like your post, but there's a few things that don't mesh that well with my idea of Davina. Just some simple things.
First off, the ghost of the bookshop owner hasn't been 'freed', he's still around. Davina still doesn't even know what the regret that caused him to become a ghost is.

Also, I don't think she'd be so boastful. Her confidence manifests in physical ways (appearance and body language) but the way she talks is more polite and casually friendly.

Also Davina's been in Stargazers for a short while now so she and Aisha have probably seen each other before, though they probably haven't have a conversation until now.

Btw if you'd like to collab with me on my next post, I would appreciate it.
Bad souls have born better sons, better souls born worse ones -St Vincent

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:17 am
View Likes
DarshayataDeka says...

Hi! I have been kind of inactive here on YWS these days because the summer holidays at school are over. Anyways, @SirenCymbaline I'm sorry if I misinterpreted your character. I'll keep that in mind in the future. And yes, I will be happy to collab with you. By the way, I modified that post a bit now. Hope you like it. Actually, Aisha is a very pessimistic kind of ghost. And @saentiel I'm glad you liked it :)
DD

59 Reviews

Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:54 am
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

@DarshayataDeka Those are pretty good modifications, thanks. I'll reach out to you soon about that collab.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:05 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Hello, everyone! I made a Discord for all of the storybooks I'm running, so please feel free to check it out and join it!
mage

queer and here.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:34 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Mage wrote:Challenged Adventurer(s): @saentiel, @SirenCymbaline, @soundofmind, @CoffeeCat, @Lael, @PrincessInk, and @DarshayataDeka

Storybook: Stargazers: Our Ghosts

The Challenge: Introductions and Interactions

This storybook focuses a lot on characters. But before we can begin to explore our new characters, we have to bring them up in our story! Your challenge is to write your first post for the storybook. But, because interactions are also another important way to show what a person is like, you are also challenged to include some sort of interactions with another character in the storybook!

Completion Time: 12

Credits Awarded: You can get up to three credits in total! The first credit you can get is by writing your first post. The second credit is by having that post be over two hundred and fifty words. The third credit is by including an interaction between your character and at least one other one.

Das challenge has expired!
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:45 am
Mageheart says...

Hello, everyone! This storybook hasn't been active much and I want to change that. I know that soundofmind and DarshayataDeka both went for this round already, but when could everyone else possibly get posts up? I understand that life can get pretty busy, but I just want to make sure that this storybook doesn't die before we can even get past the exposition.
mage

queer and here.

81 Reviews

Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:37 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

I could probably get one up this coming week but still, I can't guarentee it. :(

59 Reviews

Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:13 am
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

I can get a post up soonish, two weeks tops. Probably. I'll be on it.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:26 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I know this is definitely on the late side, but great post @Lael! @SirenCymbaline, I can't wait to see what you come up with.

What about everyone else? Who wants to post after her?
mage

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:34 am
soundofmind says...

I can post after!!

In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien