Last Review by Mea. You go Mea!
Home » Storybooks Main » Storybook Discussion » Specific Storybook Discussion

Heirs to Legend DT

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:40 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

BOOM! Set it up for some of ya'll to have fun with action and "oh no what it mean" stuff! GO WILD!

Also implied: Kiirion can't heal himself. A fun drawback to having the ability to heal people with a simple touch.
"It's all a matter of perspective... everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's." - James

102 Reviews

Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:21 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

ALSO I DREW KIIRION..... really quickly so..... hope it's okay to share here aaaa

9B3743CE-DBF1-426A-8B38-704FCAE524A2.jpeg
"It's all a matter of perspective... everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's." - James

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:45 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

Ahh... what a handsome dude. xD Very well done.
In God I Trust

"as it is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death."
Philippians 1:20

102 Reviews

Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:59 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

@Lael !! THANKs lol

tbh it's not exactly how i imagine him but someday..... someday i will do him justice

286 Reviews

Reviews: 286
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:50 pm
View Likes
MJTucker says...

Whoa, great post sound!
Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
PM box is open to all, 24/7/365

78 Reviews

Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:58 am
View Likes
Lael says...

Good post, @soundofmind! @TheForgottenKing, we haven't heard from you for a long time. I understand if you're busy, but please let us know how you are.
In God I Trust

"as it is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death."

102 Reviews

Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:07 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Thanks, guys!

405 Reviews

Reviews: 405
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:37 am
View Likes
Wolfical says...

Woahhhh @soundofmind your post is epic!!

Love your sketch of Kiirion too!
Romans 12:2:
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but
be transformed by the renewing of your mind.

Simon & Garfunkel <3

102 Reviews

Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:40 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

!!! AA thanks @Wolfical!! Lol I wanted to JACK UP THE INTENSITY a bit because i,,,, crave some action lol

hopefully whoever goes next has fun

fight scenes are a blast

405 Reviews

Reviews: 405
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:42 am
View Likes
Wolfical says...

@Wolfie is the reason why I had to come up with a more original name xD

Fight scenes yussss

I promised two other SBs priority so that person probably won't be me. Unless y'all are super patient.
Romans 12:2:
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but
be transformed by the renewing of your mind.

Simon & Garfunkel <3

102 Reviews

Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:45 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

@Wolfical omg i'm so sorry WOW *edited that but

hahah i'm so used to calling u wolfie wow

78 Reviews

Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:55 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

Hello, @TheForgottenKing? Are you there?

In the meantime, is anyone interested in posting?
In God I Trust

78 Reviews

Tue May 22, 2018 2:12 am
View Likes
Lael says...

Okay, since @TheForgottenKing has been MIA for a while now, I think it's time someone else took over the role of Thorik. If any of you would be interested, or know of someone who would be interested, post here please, ASAP! Otherwise, he will become NPC.
In God I Trust

78 Reviews

Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:54 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

Sorry for the triple post, but if any of you would like to take on Thorik or think someone on YWS could, please let me know. I'd hate to let him become just an NPC because he's just as important to the Fellowship as any other member.

Lael wrote:Okay, since @TheForgottenKing has been MIA for a while now, I think it's time someone else took over the role of Thorik. If any of you would be interested, or know of someone who would be interested, post here please, ASAP! Otherwise, he will become NPC.
In God I Trust

102 Reviews

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:50 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Aah, I really wish I knew who to ask about Thorik!! I don't wanna see him dieeeee (I mean uh, be demoted to NPC)

Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind