Young Writers Society

Home » Storybooks Main » Storybook Discussion » Specific Storybook Discussion

Heirs to Legend DT

283 Reviews

Reviews: 283
Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:47 pm
View Likes
MJTucker says...

By the order we previously went in, that would mean @Lightsong would be next up, but if you have something to deal with I'd be totally willing to go before you. It's up to you, whichever you prefer :)
Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
PM box is open to all, 24/7/365

468 Reviews

Reviews: 468
Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:46 am
View Likes
Lightsong says...

I haven't started yet. >.< Hopefully this Monday I'll get it in, but if not, someone else can post theirs first. Sorry about the delay. :/
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

283 Reviews

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:34 am
View Likes
MJTucker says...

Not a problem at all! Take your time:)
Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:54 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

@Lightsong how's the post coming? if you or anyone else wants help!! i'm always down to collab! :D
"It's all a matter of perspective... everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's." - James

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:29 am
Lael says...

@Lightsong how are you coming along on your post? Please let us know if you need help.
In God I Trust

"as it is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death."
Philippians 1:20

468 Reviews

Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:00 am
View Likes
Lightsong says...

I need help. From scratch. ;-;

@soundofmind, are you free this weekend? We can collaborate if you're willing. ^^'
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

82 Reviews

Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:47 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

I should have time! PM what times you’re free and I’ll check and see what works!
"It's all a matter of perspective... everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's." - James

468 Reviews

Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:14 am
View Likes
Lightsong says...

Done, finally! Thanks to @soundofmind for the help! :D

- David L. Ulin

82 Reviews

Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:45 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

*claps loudly* WONDERFUL POST, Lightsong!

78 Reviews

Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:27 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

Nice post! Who's next?
In God I Trust

"as it is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death."

283 Reviews

Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:17 pm
View Likes
MJTucker says...

That'd be me. I *should* have it written up sometime this week. I can't guarantee it, but I'll try my best!

283 Reviews

Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:54 pm
View Likes
MJTucker says...

Double posting to let everyone know that my post is in the WFP, so you are welcome to pop in and make some edits, especially if I featured one of your characters to make sure I didn't completely blow it. (@soundofmind and @Wolfical, especially, I had a pretty heated argument between Kiirion and Savitri, so if you wouldn't mind making sure it all seemed in character for your character, I would appreciate that!)

82 Reviews

Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:55 am
soundofmind says...

@MJTucker it looks great to me! You did a great job~ you should post it ;)

(Also, wolfie's not online for a while, but I'm pretty sure it's safe for you to post it now! From what we've talked about Savitri's character I think this looks good)

468 Reviews

Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:59 am
View Likes
Lightsong says...

Mine is also portrayed pretty well. I've no problem with it. :D

- David L. Ulin

78 Reviews

Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:24 am
Lael says...

I like the post. Except... Savitri called Kiirion a dwarf. xD
In God I Trust

It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
— Mr Collins, Pride and Prejudice